Tree of Savior Forum

Male Costumes Need To Be More Revealing

like that hentai kamen guy?

2 Likes

more short shorts. i approve.

1 Like

you know thats history right? a thing of the past. things have changed. men and women are sexy, it is a universal term.

now @Palazzo please leave this thread if you’re just going to argue and not support the cause, people should not be arguing over a word in this thread

also, it wasn’t a korean petition…

nowhere does it mention korea. steam users

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/make-a-bunnyboy-costume-for-male-wizard-too/298711?source_topic_id=322376

this thread was the reason for its existence

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max

つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES

It was in Korea. This same news was posted in Korean saying “Korean” users instead of Steam - this makes people feel important, right? Also, the costume was datamined even before the petitions started, so, it was all part of their plans already.

I’m so sorry for you, who willingly rejects knowledge. That’s Millennial for you, the worst generation since the Boomers.
Well, I may as well leave, this thread will lead to nothing.

2 Likes
2 Likes

No, the petitions started before the costume was even discovered.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/make-a-bunnyboy-costume-for-male-wizard-too/298711

Thread was created Jun 16th, 2016

The Bunny Boy costume was not datamined until July 6th, 2016.

All druids should be naked after transforming into a werewolf :wolf:

7 Likes

yasssssssssssssss. or at the very least have ripped clothes that were ripped in just the right places so its not rated 18+

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max

つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES!

Oh, so you have already a historic of pushing for this agenda, I see.

Sorry, but the costume was there since CBT, just like Bunny Girl.
Just look at some Korean DB and you’ll see dozens of costumes who weren’t implemented yet.

Also, you seem too much concerned with “sex”, “sexy” and “lewd” things, go look for a doctor.

PS: Got a little info about you. I’ll need it for some important “list” of peoples - you can guess what it is.
PS2: I’m not even against revealing clothes for Male chars, but against this blatant and stupid ideological agenda, that this time is fuelling the petitions.

I hope you realize that there’s a great difference between modern day aesthetics and the Modernist Movement of the lathe 19th and early 20th century. On one hand you have a movement that was attempting to break the classic/constrictive traditions across varying fields of creative thought–not simply art. It was a societal and artistic movement fed by the changes brought about through the Industrial Era.

Modern day aesthetics can be typified by the Kylie Jenner challenge, or at least inso far as what I was referencing. Taking what I said out of context to create an entirely different commentary, amusing. What you said had absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making but perhaps I wasn’t clear.

Western fashion trends, I would say from the 90’s onward. Tend to fetishize women’s bodies to the point of objectification, to give a nice blanket statement. One of the counter movements to this during the 90’s was the Grunge movement in music and fashion (though it’s really based in the 80’s but it became adapted in the mainstream media and fashion during the 90’s thanks to the popularity of bands like Nirvana, Bush, ect). Though elements of that specific trend still influence designers today, 20 years later.

The hipster movement that is gaining some popularity again (at least where I live), which ican be boiled down to “gentrifying”, has some rooting in the very elements of fashion that Modernism was trying to remove itself from. Which, in a non-hipster sense of the word, is quite ironic.

Anyway, I really can go on all day. But I have more important things to do like making a sandwhich.

Back on topic: Yes, more variety and sexier/revealing outfits for the menfolk.

I wonder if you’re related to warrock but that’s a bit of a tinfoil hat grey area. But just an additional note–the reason it says Steam users is because iToS is the version that uses it. I’m not sure about the Indonesian version, but the other two (Japanese and Korean) are released as a stand alone client through Nexon who purchases the publishing rights over in those countries. So when they talk about Steam users or the Steam client, they’re referring to our version.

2 Likes

Oh, you simply didn’t get anything that I’ve said.
Everything you’re referring to today is a byproduct of the own progressive movement that started with Modernism.
Learn what is Cultural Marxism, created by the Frankfurt School, it’s the progenitor of everything you, at same time, loath and support.

For example, “Traditionalists” despised those “Modern and Progressive” clothing that you despise too, that keeps “Objectifying” women.

Well, There’s no using talking here, the gap of historical knowledge is just too great for you to understand any of my points.

Did you even read what I said? O_o or is it too difficult to understand with your nose so high in the air with your false and extremely misplaced sense superiority?

The phrase “modern day aesthetics” is NOT the same as talking about Modernism. Dumbass.

Dear god what are they teaching you kids today? Like seriously, can you read the words that I am typing?

Here let me break it down in dictionary form for you, JUST to help since I am feeling suuuuuuuuuper charitable today

modern-day

adjective

Definition of modern-day
: existing today ex: problems facing most modern-day families, modern-day China —often used to indicate that someone or something of the present is similar to someone or something of the past The two lovers are a modern-day Romeo and Juliet, the modern-day equivalent of slavery

aesthetic

adjective

aes·thet·ic \es-ˈthe-tik, is-, British usually ēs-
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups
Simple Definition of aesthetic
: of or relating to art or beauty
Full Definition of aesthetic
1 a : of, relating to, or dealing with aesthetics or the beautiful, aesthetic theories
b : artistic a work of aesthetic value
c : pleasing in appearance : attractive , easy-to-use keyboards, clear graphics, and other ergonomic and aesthetic features — Mark Mehler

2 : appreciative of, responsive to, or zealous about the beautiful; also : responsive to or appreciative of what is pleasurable to the senses

2 Likes

I love how people get philosophical with just a costume.

2 Likes

8D I do my best bow

2 Likes

Never said it was. It is you who’s misreading me, haha.

Here, a "dumb introductory guide to things you don’t know yet"

1 Like

Vs. What I said

Modern day aesthetics and sexual appeal actually are moving far away from the classic norms.

I’m not the one with the reading comprehension issue here. And now that I’ve repeatedly and obviously made my point, I have nothing else to say to you on the topic. You idea on Virile vs Sexy as an attributive quality to men is what I was talking about in the first place.

Post-edit: No, you still don’t get it and you won’t. You are talking about something completely different from what I was saying. What part of that is not sinking into your head? FFS how hard is it to understand “YOU TOOK ME THE WRONG WAY THIS IS WHAT I MEANT?”

Social movements/political/aristic/thought/values/change are NOT THE SAME AS me trying to explain to you that VIRILITY is a ■■■■■■■ term for one’s health MALE AND FEMALE and it has nothing to do with the term sexy. Like seriously! WTF? Relating that ideation to what I said next, it again has abso-freaklin-lutely nothing to do with MODERNISM. Modern aesthetic–or sexual appeal would perhaps have been a better term since your limited capacity for contextual relevancy has shown itself in gargantuan proportions, again has very little to do with the modernist/marxist/or any other movement in the context of what the OP was discussing. This again is exactly what I was trying to feed in between the cracks of your broken rhetoric on historical movements in the art and social spheres of the last few centuries. But then again, you’d probably be one of those dumbasses who would vote for Trump so what’s the point? What am I even editing this addendum for?

And if you REALLY wanted to argue about the modernist movement–mind you while taking it into application with the art style of the game itself. more effeminate costuming of the male costumes would fall in line with again the idea of moving away from the post ww era. The more lavish and bourgeois art style the game itself could be considered counter culture in an era of 3D super realism and the nostalgic touches simply a nod to traditional art (there’s some strong referencing of the 1920’s American styles in some of the NPC outfits but I’m really not here to go into the subtle nuances of American fashion in the early 1900s).

See how easy it is to take a small vein of what you said and go out on a tangent? See how stupid it is? That’s what you’ve been doing.

This here sums up wtf the OP was basically saying, why just the girls? Why not the guys too? And again, I will state I’m all for it.

No you didn’t break the girl. I’m amused and trust me I’m no little girl sweet cheeks. And there’s nothing wrong or unnatural about wanting to change the status quo. That’s how progress is made. What are you, Umbridgian too?

2 Likes

“Modern day” aesthetics were born out of Modernism in the early 20th Century, how can you not discern what I’m saying? Do you have dislexia? I’m not saying they’re the same, but that one originated the other.

Yes, there’s nothing more to say here because it’s not a matter of argumentation, but historical facts which you’re not aware of.

I’m out as well.

Edit: Wow, I broke the girl. She still doesn’t understand that all the concepts she’s trying to convey were manufactured long ago, and not only are wrong and unnatural, but the products of some people’s mind because they wanted to be contrarians at the time.

hi can you leave this thread already ur irrelevant af stop forcing religion on a game lmao

つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES つ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMESつ ◕◕ ༽つ GiVE MORE REVEALING MALE COSTUMES つ ◕◕ ༽つ

3 Likes

WAIT LMFAO

@Palazzo is a freakish roleplayer troll LOL or just a really dedicated autist

i reverse google image searched them

and this came up http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Faora

“She is a man-hater”

she is roleplaying a ■■■■■■■ character and being a troll lmao

girl ur radical feminist self looking ass need a reality check

y r u even playing this game? can u go back to tumblr and complain about ur opression there

ur the reason bleach exists

2 Likes

Hey now~ I am a feminist and I take offense to being compared to that user :stuck_out_tongue:

Kuja from ff9 is a prime example of revealing + appealing imo. +_________+

2 Likes