Tree of Savior Forum

Make friends and party?(debauchery tea party)

currently my friend list have 2 friends(both of them are potions seller) and all the people i cross by are lvl 100 and above o.0 so i can’t party with them or have gut to add friend them(the shame walls are high) plus non of my real life friend play tos for some reason… so i’m kinda bored ~~~ :frowning:
So anyone with lvl 50-70 wanna party with me? or make friend on tos? pls don’t judge huhu i just wanna have a dream party…
spear my shame :confused:

Why you can’t party and why shame?

If you want to make friends just do it, also, it’s not that hard to reach Lv 100 now as compared when the game started.

If you get buffs and do solo Lv 50 dun x3 you will hit 70-90 depending on your EXP boosts.

2 Likes

He must be as shy as I am IRL :smile:

I would gladly party since am a slow derp that have more new characters than high lvl ones xD

but until my internet get better I cant play again (thing is on a line between total falure and working like magic :3)

What server is this? :smiley:

I would like to see friendly people in Fedi , but the most are utter trash and arrogant that much !

1 Like

Hi, I’m always making new characters (my goal is to try every class XD) so it’s likely I will have lv50-70 characters most of the time.

I play on Orsha though, which is the least populated server…?

1 Like

Yes,what server? I would be more than happy to friend you on Klaipeda server :sparkles:

1 Like

I avoid talking to people like the plague. This is the only MMO I think I have played where i’m helpful with questions if asked, but in regards to the general populace; I’m all, don’t talk to me. Get off my f’ckin lawn!

OMG Meeeeeeeeeeelon! Hai!

1 Like

If you say your server, you will have more chances finding people to play with :3

Aiming for a dream team Debauchery Tea party and conquering the world ?

cuz people judge and idk… anxious?..
well i’m on verina or something like that(the south east asia sever, the one on the bottom)
i’m hardly making friend cuz people don’t talk much and so do i
plus i have no idea about voice chat in this game so… yh…
in fact i have never have any party in my past rpg(solo player) and tos seem more on party and less on solo…
srsly idk how to demonstrate my problem… sorry

I don’t see any reason for you apologize, I’m not trying to be mean or anything, but it’s just a matter of communication.

And it seem that you are shy to ask people, I don’t get the judge part tho, is like that for most of Sea region?

I know we have some here on Klaipeda, but I don’t give a ■■■■ to who judge me, I’m here to relax after a long day at work as many others are.

I won’t say I don’t do wrong stuff or say silly stuff, but that won’t stop interacting because 1 or 2 came to me saying ■■■■ thinking they are something far greater than anyone else in the world.

Relax and play the game, talk if you feel like talking, if you are unsure how to play your char, it’s simple, go on a map where you take 2 or 3 hits to kill the mobs, and test out your skills, read the descriptions since some skills synergy with others and look for the best setup for you to play and kill fast.

1 Like

i think most of the problem is on me … thanks for the help :slight_smile: hopefully i’ll get a party some how

1 Like

First off, you can join varena’s discord here [Varena] Official Discord, just mingle around with people who post random memes and stuff or ask around in the diff dedicated channels.

In klai ch1, those who hang out just right above the blacksmith are pretty friendly people. Don’t be afraid of them. Just chat with them every now and then, I’m pretty sure they’d be willing to answer your questions if you have any. And don’t be afraid of judgment. Unless you act like a total ass, nobody will judge you. Most of the time, you’re the only one judging yourself. Just don’t be too hard on yourself and everything will be alright.

As for leveling party, well it’s pretty hard to level new chars nowadays ever since they removed a few dungeons. I see less people making alts because of it. You can try shouting for people at your dungeon level so that you’d be able to queue 2-4. Not sure if people still grind outside dungeons since that’s what we’ve been accustomed to for a while before rank 9 came.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.