Tree of Savior Forum

Lvl up but doesn't recieve any STAT point to use

That’s exactly my problem.

The last time I level up in the game, I doesn’t recieve any STAT point to use, and my skill points appears, but it doesn’t let me use it, so I’m kind of pissed with this game.

I’m waiting for solutions.

I and my gf are having the same issue, we also can’t interact with quest objectives.
We’ve tried relogging, nothing works.

Happening to me as well and also while normal exp is accumulating, my class exp is not going up… Feel like my character is getting screwed up somehow.

I’m afraid to level up anymore, don’t want to screw my character over for later -.- I’m already missing a few skill points.

@Staff_Julie - Any word on this?

1 Like

I having this same problem this is a massive problem as well, I hope they will add my stat points back in to the game for every level I have gotten.

I sure would like my stats points back but I am also very worried by the gab inbetwen my normal level and Class level which have become much larger due to this bug…

I scrapped my old character, 6 levels and no stat points? Not to mention I couldn’t use my skill points.
I started a new character and it was going fine, I was getting stat points and I could use my skill points. Then I started talking to NPC’s to get quests. The dialogue would finish and I would accept the quest… but I wouldn’t have the quest in my quest log. After about 15 attempts of trying to get 3-4 quests I gave up.
I don’t want to start leveling this character and run into the same issue of missing out on stat points.

@Staff_Julie Please give us an update as soon as you can. If there’s anymore information you need, just let us know.

same issue, lag has caused stat point to go missing

I lost a stat point too, hopefully this issue will be fixed

I got it when I leveled again and got 2 points, so it must verify every level-up somehow :S