Tree of Savior Forum

Low spawn rates encourage KSing

Everyone’s so desperate for kills because the spawn rates are so low. If you let the guy next to you take the spawns, you might not see any more enemies for like a minute.

And everyone assumes that everyone else is a bot or a KSer, so they try to do it first.

The way the game is set up, it’s not surprising that most interactions between random players are hostile in field areas. Everyone else is just competition, and there isn’t a lot of food to go around.

I can’t even get too mad at other people for doing it because I know everyone is just as desperate as me to finish quests/grab some EXP.

1 Like

BS, I’ve been ksed multiple times not because there is lack of spawns, it’s just rude and troll players. There are so many mobs beside and yet people still choose to ks yours for no particular reason, especially as a peltasta it’s like “oh look free taunt that gather them all”.

90% of the maps have over the top low spawn rates and 4-3 channels.
if imc dont fix this on F2P there will be more ks. if thee will be F2P :slight_smile:

all of the map is just empty … it’s horrible and all restriction killing the game…