Tree of Savior Forum

Looking to make a Wizard. Don't know what to do

Hi, I’m looking to make a PVE DPS Wizard since it’s the only one I haven’t made yet. But I don’t know what kind of character I want to make. I have a few classes I’m interested in:

Psychokino: Magnetic Force, Raise and Teleport look fun

Sorcerer: Summoning are interesting

Featherfoot: Class I originally had my eye on this one. Like the aesthetic and drain skills but I heard dps is bad?

Elementalist: The spells look powerful and flashy. It seems like they would feel good to cast

i don’t know if anyone will answer you, i hope someone does.
so just in case

however, i am not decaring your post Over, this is just hoping it helps.

i myself already have a headache.

this is going to take hours.

1 Like

Talking about PVE, until which extend?
This is due to Rank 8 PvE is a HUGE spike compare to Rank 7 and below.
And the ultimate PvE content is Earth Tower, which require a very committed/hardcore party or guild and investing of at least 500m silvers to be a DPS player there.

Why Rank8 (lv275+) is a huge spike? Because all monsters have hp like 500k hp, some archers/mages have 1 hit KO abiity which u need stack a lot of pdef/mdef, and some mages have 2.5k+mdef which your magic only deal 1 damage and you need stack up to 3k matk to barely kill them.
Some R8 monsters have link-resist will have headache time but the quest still barely do-able.

Considering the viable build, low cost and easy mode for beginner:
Wizard C1 > Pyro C2 > Linker C2 > Thaumaturge C2 > Sage C1
Wizard C1 > Pyro C3 > Linker C2 > Thaumaturge C2
Wizard C1 > Pyro C3 > Linker C3 > Sage C1

For normal mode:
Wizard C3 > Elementalist C3 > Warlock C2
Wizard C3 > Linker C2 > Runecaster > Featherfoot C2
Wizard C3 > Linker C3 > Warlock C2

Why psychokino and sorcerer is not so viable in Rank8?
Psychokino, unlike Pyro have Agny Necklace, the damage is so low and slow that hardly kill any R8 mobs. Same to Sorcerer summon

PvE wise i won’t recommend Kino, but taking into account the classes you want to pick i suggest something like:

Wizard1 / X (preferably Pyro1 since agni) / Linker 1 / Linker 2 / Sorcerer 1 / Sorcerer 2 / Featherfoot 1 / Featherfoot 2

Sorcerer 2 has riding which gives you summoning your MATK and allows you to order it to cast skills.

Im not saying this is viable or not, but it looks like classes you want to pick, Also, link can increase poison damage by 50% and featherfoot is Poison property damage, so it’s a big boost.

@nightrain_scy
In terms of PVE, I’ll probably go as the rank 7/8 Quests. I already have a cleric ready to do High end content. So this character is more to just mess around.

I think I might go with the build ArenaWaifu suggested.