Tree of Savior Forum

Lonely wizard gone

so…im about to leave this game tho i think its very cool cuz of one simple reason, im in southamerican server and all i see is brazilian people…no spanish talking never ever ! i even created a char on north usa server and guess what? more brazilians, wich is all good im not discriminating or anything i just cant find someone to spean spanish with or join a guild or whatever, not even speak english how can this be possible?? !!! so im sooooooooooooo lonely just doin quest not talking…convince me to stay please

Stop posting. Start quitting.

5 Likes

I’ll just leave this here…

Its time to move on or join us on :point_right:Tree of forums IMC new game :point_left:

What NA server doesn’t speak english?

I would tell you to join Orsha but that server dead AF lol.

dont quiit, just join a brazil guild.

Just quit. With how low the amount of players already is it’s just a matter of time until you are forced to quit anyways.

1 Like

Check the guild promotion category.

Puedo tener sus cosas? :sunglasses:

BR community is bigger in SA, but there’re some Spanish Guilds in SA too. You can join them to do dailys, socialize etc. If you want to Shout or talk to someone in the Serverd, do it in English, most of us understand.

I recommend you to Join “Miami” “YouKai”, “TheOvermind” or “Coliseo Dragon (If it’s still alive…)” guilds.

The “TheOvermind” leader is called “Mauri” and for “Miami” you can talk to “Eidyn”. Other guilds bellow.

en Youkai nos queda un cupo si necesitas postular entra aca y pide un entrevista para entrar a la guild

el que busca encuentra👍🏼

Happy to see there are people that still actually playing this game…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.