Tree of Savior Forum

Login issues anyone else?

I can login in every other server but Klaipeda… ayone else having the issue?

yeah me too. I cant log in Klaipeda. Other servers are fine.
Is the server down or something?

I can’t log in either. I get error message 0001. I can log in to other servers though.

yes, same message as you 0001, wonder what is it

Hi @miguelsedek and @neo_redshark,
Please send us a support ticket with a screenshot of the error you received if any, to assist you further.

Would be nice if admin would look into this. Its very frustrating. I started noticing the login error a few days ago, but I would just spam click the enter button and it would let me in. No such luck tonite.
Also I noticed that I’m having trouble switching my characters, it also shows that login ID error.
So I just end up logging out and logging in again.

I am also having no luck logging-in for the past hour or so to Klapeida. Other servers it lets me, but not the one i actually play on! *smh

And yes this is getting frustrating… I wake up specifically to play at 4am bc of my lifestyle being a single father and working full-time.

Think about the people Dev.Team

sent the ticket and here the error im getting also

@GM_Francis
It’s a server issue. Please let the higher ups know.

@GM_Francis

Login Error 0001 of Savior

:sob: This is what I get for using team storage

I can’t log in either. T.T I’m hesitant to share a screenshot though, because I’m worried that maybe this “ID” number might be able to assist hackers in hijacking my account? I dunno’. x.x paranoid

how do you do screenshots again? sorry, been pressing the screenshot button but I dunno where the file goes or whether my laptop does a screenshot.
thanks

Printscreen button on keyboard. Sometimes have to hold ctrl or alt also. Saves to your clipboard. So right-click, paste wherever you wanna drop it. @neo_redshark

edit: beaten
//20char

@GM_Francis
ok I got it. Thanks.

Pasting the clipboard content into Paint or whatever does work fine, but just in case you’d still like to know, the directory where screenshots would go (assuming a default Steam installation) is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\screenshot

yeah imc is sht… can’t keep anything going… bugs every fking week

@GM_Francis

Login Error - Klaipeda
I even redownloaded and verified the game thinking it might have been me. But I could login to every other server as well. This is what I get for taking a nap!
Also when I was last in the game, it was having real bad lag spikes as well.

Haha, I did that too, it must roll back files though, cause it redownloading a bunch afterward.

Noticed checking other servers, I apparently get copies of my DLC on Fedimian and Telsiai server too? weird.

Hi @neo_redshark,
Thank you for providing a screenshot regarding to this issue. We will forward this to our dev team for investigation and proper fix.

We can only request your patience and understanding as our investigation is on-going.