Tree of Savior Forum

Location of SA server

There’s a lot of information about transfers BUT location. The network on South America works like a ring, where between Chile and Argentina is the “trans-andean crossing” (picture), but not all ISP use them. There are a lot of brazilian players in the game and I guess that the server will be there.
So, the problem is that I’m from Chile, if the server is in Brasil I need to check the network first if it works fine with the server before doing an account transfer.
For regular games we get like 150ms to USA and for Brasil it depends if the ISP use the connection with Argentina. If it does we get like 60ms, if not we get 250ms (bc it goes to the north and then down to Brasil).

Picture:

1 Like

^^^ This. Im from Brazil but Im still waiting for a server to ping before jumping gun on the transfer. Since, it could be outside of Brazil too, who knows? Staff said we would get an announcement, but we’re only 4 days away from date transfer limit, so we need info on this ASAP. Will start flaming the forums tomorrow if no info is available about it yet.

No worries, they’ll be doing a ping test soon!