Tree of Savior Forum

List of Swordsman's move-skills that don't break Iron Hook

i aint hooked, i can stop whenever i want to.

1 Like

You can put the name of the class who have this skills?

Like: Balestra Fente / Fencer

its not like im using, its like my body has developed that massive deficiency xD

1 Like

interesting how to work Shield Charge with iron hook

Cyclone (dopp) and Seism (barb) don’t break hook, if you wanna know. Like to do these 2 when hooking. In fact I haven’t seen any of my skills breaking it.

If you’re looking for skills that move your character towards the target after you hook then from afar, consider Cartar Stroke. Every time you use it your character take one step forward. The reach is great and also helps to be sure that you’re next to the target in case of desync which happens a lot on PVP. Also, if you play using a controller, it helps to turn your character around.

Please, can your friend provide a video of the Hook -> Balestra combo from Fencer 3?

3 Likes

He told me he saw it on stream, ill ask for a link but hes not online now. He told he is sure tho.

hey, but if you actually move while cycloning it breaks.

it’s true cyclone is good with hook tho. but it’s a thread about skills that would allow you to move while hooking.

By the way, I just wanted to say - wow, I was not aware of this, and this is actually a very good utility thing for PvP, amazing! Thanks for the info!

I found a pvp video that serves as a good example!

Hi, I had saved a list from very very very long ago.
Cannot find it, and can’t remember since I don’t swordie a lot. Have not seen corsair Lancer, corsair doppel yet.
Will post once I know more.

Channel for rodelero Corsair Murmillo: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZBr_5tBhLDCfa0aFrLG7OQ

For Corsairs who went Pelt instead, you can also do the same with C guard. Just got a few kills by switching to shield, turn, back to dagger for Hexen.

P.S. when using controller, make sure you edit the joystick xml file to change weapon swap to right joystick click (target lock). Having it on the left joystick is stupid and you’ll end up swapping non-stop while moving, and then all kinds of bugs will come your way on top of the FPS drops.

Yes, I do that. You can also hold shift but it takes longer to turn around.

Ah sorry, didn’t know the swordsman-move-skills on title actually mean moving. Too bad. Then again, spinning while holding a rope is overly weird enough haha.

bumped with 20 foreign characters

джигурда сжег деревню. постройте больше лунных колодцев.

question about steed charge
is more level in steed charge make you move more far?
at level 1 it’s only move 2 square forward

I only have lvl 1 for utility so I really can’t answer your question. I would like to know as well

This thread is a must read for any Corsair out there
Btw now with the current update on Hoplite?

Spear Throw

• Single hit -> 3 successive hits

Spear Lunge

• Skill range (length): 50 -> 60

Pierce

• Skill range (length): 45 -> 55

Synchro Thrusting

• Skill range (length): 50 -> 55

Stabbing

• Skill range (length): 45 -> 60

One-handed Spear Mastery

• 5% additional damage dealt to middle-sized enemies per attribute level -> 4% additional damage dealt to middle-sized enemies per attribute level

One-handed Spear Mastery: Medium-sized Hunter

• Changed attribute icon.

Does it worth it to go C3? u know for the 1hand spear mastery (despite being reduced to 4% instead 5). Mostly because SPEAR THROW, hitting x3 now, no cooldown and wonder how well would do full spamming to someone who is hooked and finishing with longstride
Also the skills got a range increase, its something to keep an eye to

EDIT: thanks for the answers!! :grin:

Corsairs can’t affor Hop c3 and Spear Throw isn’t spammable at long range and Dethrone does a better job at that. At melee range, even Serpentine can deal a lot of damage (due to C2 attribute). I killed some Fencers with Serpentine + Dragontooth with Iron Hook simply because one hit of Serpentine triggered the debuff and Dragontooth hits hard.

1 Like

Frenzied Slash works while enemies are held back with Iron Hook.