Tree of Savior Forum

🔥 List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

@Biskee Do you have time to update the new items for tomorrow’s patch? I might post the stuff i get on here.

1 Like

5 Likes

@rsrazorstorm @NotVau @greyhiem Thanks guys! Yes, I’ll definitely be updating this list tomorrow (during maintenance).

1 Like

The dungeon level 290 will drop the Purple recipes (new weapons).
Probably the fantasy library => orange recipes.
Hope iToS drop is similar to KToS.

1 Like

Updated list! Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Vienarazis Mace and Lien head cannon from 290 cube.

1 Like

Already confirmed from ktos -> All new purples will drop from dungeon 290 :smile:
Thank you for verifying on itos.

1 Like

Artilonium ( https://tos.neet.tv/items/649015 ) drops from 290 dungeon monsters.

1 Like

are the purple weapons in 290 dungeons a requirement to make the orange versions or can u make the orange version naked on its own without a precursor like petamion

Where can i find Practonium??

this x100 - got all my mats saved up for my 315 wep but no clue where Practonium drops. I tried searching the KR name on google and after like 2 hours of going in circles i gave up.
(cant figure out where marble grand cross drops either ;[)
and just a heads up if people are reading, DO NOT BUY the recipes.
I did 6 runs today with an instance reset and got a recipe out of each cube. They are not rare and dont let anyone fool you.

EDIT: someone posted -
“From new field boss Blut (level 330).”

1 Like

Nope.

Source: kTOS General Thread v2.0

So… The cube also gives Talt?

Updated for today. Thanks all!

can anyone confirm that the

renew 160 dg

still drop the rc of Anti-Dark Property Bracelet?
did 4 runs after R8 patch, not even seen anything drop.
i could get some Broken anti-dark necklaces before R8 patch
no more drop after R8
unlucky or bug not be fixed?
:sob:

I know that there are 2 bosses in 290 dungeon, but do they share the same loot table for their cubes?

They don’t.
Can’t give you the loot table though…

Ah good to know. Might try the blue boss next time. I heard that the red boss gives archer/wiz recipes while the blue gives sword/cleric recipes. Just looking for confirmation, thanks.

Red Boss you mean giant frog or that tall ghost? (cant remember the name)

the frog thingy (top of map)

flying demon (bottom of map)

Dont know loot tables though, I’ve been farming demon and gotten all weapons (crossbow/cannon/mallet/pistol/etc), so i’m assuming the frog drops rod/staff/dagger?

i will farm froggy with my dungeons resets and give an update.

Dungeon 290 (edit)
Bottom boss => archer & cleric recipes (?).

Top boss => wizard & swordie recipes (?).