Tree of Savior Forum

List of fishable items?

There is another rod on tos.neet.tv database that has higher success rate, dunno if it’s in the game already and where to get it. Maybe also from fishing, but lower chance to catch it? :thinking:

https://tos.neet.tv/items/730100

2 Likes

Its just a skin
Old’s % is 7.1
Klaipeda is the same

I assume that you can get other rod with benifits either from gacha or leticia (choose! leticia or gacha!? lol)

1 Like

I’ve made trailer explaining how we’ll be able to get the new upgraded fishing rods.
Skip to 0:25

1 Like

R…right

That’s the point. If I can get some stuff doing absolutely nothing at the same time reducing inflation by buying bait then it is a good system.

TOS Placard, just for archiving purposes

Does anybody in here know if the black maid/butler costume box actually exists? I have yet to see one on Fedimian (lots of red one around though) and I really want that one. :frowning:

Not mine. I still have yet to receive one of the event items.

Why is the VGA error not in this list?

7 Likes

@elinhime

Green Charcoal Walker Horn

hmmm i want black but i get red 2x now rip

I’ve seen someone wearing the black butler, so yes. I’ve only got the klaipeda fishing rod so far…

What does this do and is it one-time use or re-usable?

1 Like

One time use? more characte

Using it will make your character carry the tea set on top of one of her hands, it has unlimited use.

3 Likes

Tea Set
screenshot_20170805_00003

Plate Cover
screenshot_20170805_00005

1 Like

Also Undamaged Nabu tail. I got 1 before

Meanwhile, you become a “Buttler” when you wear the costume:

I don’t know exactly what is has to do with your butt, I just hope it doesn’t turn you into a buttl*er.

(*) insert some more letters here

1 Like

I made a doc listing all the fishable items that players have already achieved so far. All have they tosneet links. Take a look