Tree of Savior Forum

List of fishable items?

I’ve seen someone wearing the black butler, so yes. I’ve only got the klaipeda fishing rod so far…

What does this do and is it one-time use or re-usable?

1 Like

One time use? more characte

Using it will make your character carry the tea set on top of one of her hands, it has unlimited use.

3 Likes

Tea Set
screenshot_20170805_00003

Plate Cover
screenshot_20170805_00005

1 Like

Also Undamaged Nabu tail. I got 1 before

Meanwhile, you become a “Buttler” when you wear the costume:

I don’t know exactly what is has to do with your butt, I just hope it doesn’t turn you into a buttl*er.

(*) insert some more letters here

1 Like

I made a doc listing all the fishable items that players have already achieved so far. All have they tosneet links. Take a look

People that got costumes - which bait did you use (worm or shrimp)? Did you use Bonfire and Paste Bait? I wonder if they are worth it at all, because I just get tons of Silver Fishes while fishing with them. Might as well not waste the money if they change nothing and you still can get costume with only worms :worried:

I think the worms will get you fishes more often than the shrimps
also paste bait and bonfire are a waste imo

Does not seem to make a big difference. People have gotten the costumes with worm and no bonfire/paste bait.

It only seems to highten the speed and quality of the drops a tiny bit.

yesterday i got red costume today black… using shrimp only and going afk for 2 hours ;x nothing more

Where are u fishing? Klaipeda or Cobalt forest?

I used shrimp exclusively and got all the event items except black butler box and plate cover within the first week.

I gave up on shrimps because they’re too expensive and netted me not better items than worms. So far I got 2 Red Butler boxes, Tea Set, TOS Placard, 2x Klaipeda Fishing Rod and lots of crap with only 800 worms as bait,
while my over 700 shrimps only netted me 1 Klaipeda Rod, 1 Soaked Enhancement Card, 2 Premium Awakening Stones and 1 TOS Placard.
The rest was crap and fishes.

So as long as the event is ongoing, I believe the worms are the better bait since there is too much stuff to catch for the Shrimp bait to really have an impact on what you catch.

After the end of the event I believe fishing with Shrimps will be a whole lot better since the normal items caught with worms are just trash loot after all.

Hahaha, that reminds me of the hilarious Johnny Castaway screensaver back in the 1990s xD (those who haven’t seen it yet, download it here and watch him doing hilarious things while being castaway on an island, including fishing an old shoe, grilling and eating it)

klapedia all time :slight_smile:

IMC should improve Fishing. I kinda like it even though it is just an AFK content. Right now TOS fishing is similar to Minecraft where you only need a puddle of water to fish random items. Maybe they can copy Sims 3 fishing system. It may take a little bit of work but I think it can be interesting when properly implemented. So basically in Sims 3, fishing spots have specific type of fishes that you can get. Then you use those fish as bait for expensive fish which are found in specific locations. Some fishes only appear during night so you need to plan a little bit. Fish are used as an ingredient or traded to a NPC for cash. The fun part is learning the type of bait that will let you catch a certain fish. With a little bit of creativity IMC can create some NPC that will ask for a certain number or type of fish in exchange for valuable items or materials. Change the requirements and prizes each week to make it a little bit competitive.

4 Likes

I used worms exclusively and got all event items except black costume as well.
Also my team listed as first tier in gold fish rank.

shrimp is nothing but daylight robbery.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.