Tree of Savior Forum

LF Fencer C1 tutorial

i’m a Pve/pvp Build swordman corsair going to Fencer.
-i don’t see this being relevant but, i felt the desire to not stray-

Hi everyone ! i wanted to know if i could ask here a bit regarding Fencers
i worked up looking around but all i get is [fencer c 1 is not my thing]
so far.

i was hoping to find here advice about Fencer C 1 Only
and about what i should focus on learning as someone who
knows not of fencer or what sort of builds or follows ups to study
any links that may point me what could help, i had greatly appreciate, if you may please.

i’m basically focusing on being a full dps swordy with this build.
so whether the questions may go to pvp or pve, i had say
i don’t have a particular choice x). For now i just want the best method to do
great dps with Fencer C1

i been gettng a headache reading different posts >_<.

thank you very much !

There’s not much really for Fencer C1 to do. Your dps spikes on fencer c2 with composse and preparation and it grows way further with fencerc3. If you have venier, you can try auto-attacking with cafrisun set once all your skills are down. What’s your build and your current gears anyway?

my current build is swordman c 1, HL c3, Corsair c3 and fencer c 1.
however…
i started getting doubts about this build. because of efficiency purposes for both boss, pvp or pve.
i got the idea tha tmaybe corsair c2 and fencer c 2 was way better.

then again i once saw this guy who made me upset, cause it made doubt myself on whether or not i should give up on c3.
it annoys me even more that i couldn’t Find the Video of the corsair from KTOS that i saw.
i saw a corsair using double weapon assault and doing a damage of 2000 per attack [at least] per handed weapon at a fast speed bringing down bosses and regular mobs of high level.

then i started to wonder, just how often do you need or actually get to use double weapon assault for 30 whole seconds ?
and if i did choose fencer C2 would those 30 seconds be good enough to wait for fencer skills cool down to wore off ?
if so maybe corsair c 2 is better than c 3, assuming that video i saw was a lie [though it looked Legit]

i ha dlike to know your thoughts on the matter.

Fencer C2 has a 0 CD spammable skill composse which is 2 hits. Rank 8 mobs are like around 220-400k+ hp. For average fencer c3, composse hits for 22-30k crit x 2 hits. With geared ones reaching 38k + crit x 2. Couple that, there are other skills you can use. You can also auto attack for 10-12k once you hit fencer c3. I know about that video but that was rank 7 content. There’s a big gap on mob difficulty on rank 8 content.

from what you have told me.
it looks like Corsair C2 and fencer c3 is way better for me in this sense.
[if you could confirm me this, thanks]

excuse me while i add this too x)

there’s a lot of posts on the learning process of Fencer c 2.

i’m aware i have yet to learn anything about fencer and had like to get on any recommendations ~ if u would know of any, much appreciated.

seeing there’s WAY too many skilsl you can choose from on fencer and i don’t know where to start. getting started on c1 and c 2 fencer content.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guide-to-fencing-pve/ Go have a read from the top.

If you really want corsair c2, go corsair 1 fencer c3 then wait for rank 9 to go corsair c2.

This is also a decent guide.

… and for Fencer c 1? i may not end up being fencer c 1, but i still like to see fencer c 1 builds.
and i like corsair a lot so i can’t do that waititing. i’ll be fencer c 3 or corsair c3 when rank 9 comes out.
is the link you gave me only for Fencer c 3?
fyi: thank you for your time.

Are you already at Sair1 and waiting for tips, or still havent made a swordsman yet?

what’s a sair 1 ?
no, i already made the character and i have been looking around while this post stands : x, currently at c6

Cor’sair’1.
going by your previous post:

my current build is SW>HL3>Corsair3>fencer1.

was your plan but you’ve already been convinced to go Fencer3 now, which makes it into:

SW>HL3>Corsair1>Fencer3

First thing you’ll want is the rapier Venier that gives +2 to fencer skills.

A recommended Fencer skill set up would be something like this:

EquiveToucher is optional*
EpeeGarde&Balestra is a must Max**

As for skill rotation, at fencer1 it’s just:
-Lunge>any of your slash skills
Fencer2 has:
-Prep>Sept
-Composee’s 0cd spam when other skill rotations are down
Fencer3 will make you focus more on your Fencing skills since Epee buff spikes all crits of pierce type damage.

If there any other questions and inquiries just ask in

enjoy rerolling :smiley: