Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling and progression

So I came back to playing about a week ago, after a break of about a year. I’ve been enjoying things since I’ve been back and caught the end of the level up event. During that event I managed to get from 1-180 on one char, burning up all those nice bonuses etc. Now I’ve hit a snag and would like some input.

What is the best way to level from 180 onward? I do dungeon and mission dailies. I get really burned out on question after a short period of time.

How long does it take to get to “end game” levels ? I’m assuming 260-270ish? Really I don’t know how long it takes to get a character leveled from 1-250-270ish and would like some input on that, because if it is a huge time sync I’ll have to prepare myself for a slow grind uphill =/

Thanks for any feedback.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

I mostly start at Demon Prison 2 (all quest) after I hit 160ish. I think you can start questing from there (take all the quest) or directly from Dina bee. Once you hit 186 it’ll be a breeze because of the EXP reset…

As for how long I cannot tell but once you hit 190 you can party grind at Alemeth… 242 (if I remember correctly) at Storage and 260-270ish at Maven. Else continue questing while 1) You have burned all your instance dungeons 2) You don’t have a party.

You can earn a hefty amount of silver on the way… questing too :slight_smile:

"Not hard to level, but then again I’ve never had issues with this as I don’t grind, I just quest from Lv1 to 50 (mostly just to get Seal of Time and Space as it might come in handy), then queue DG 50 and fly to Lv80+, then queue that DG then fly to Lv100+, then queue missions and never quest again until after R7, to hit Lv236 for EXP reset, hit Lv240 then jump into Saalus.

Make some side-money with Blessed Shards and runs (Silver), get to around Lv250+ then proceed with questline from Inner Enceinte (just peaceful and straightforward). Hit Lv265+, then do the quest leading and up to the end of Kalejimas’ questline. Should land you around Lv270+ if not R8 already depending on your EXP bonuses or lack thereof. Just continue simple questing to finish off all Lv11 EXP card giving areas (no need for monster kill achievements at all).

Push some more questing into R8 maps (they won’t hurt you as much as they did before). Get to Lv281, then fly to Lv290, then drone it out as another one of my DG rushers and Saalus slave. :stuck_out_tongue: FUN!"

Credits to DiMeowgio

Not only do quests, but when you start getting Lv 4 cards, do all side quests, at Lv 5 cards start doing exploration and at Lv 6 start doing kill count.

And I mean you add one after another till you have to do all the stuff above in each map till you hit 330.

You shouldn’t be struggling at 180 if you are doing kill counts and map exploration beside questing.

This leveling guide still pretty good to follow.

1 Like

Thanks for all the info folks. I actually didn’t know about xp resetting again at 186 and so forth so I’m close to that, which will help a lot.
Also, one more question, I have 3 chars from the level up event with all those items on them. my Schwarzer reiter is my highest at 182. I also have a monk and a swordsman i was working towards dopel. Any input on which of these 3 are my best bet to focus on the most? Im assuming they may not all shine the same without good gear later, and one might be better at making money, farming etc. Any input on which one is going to be the easiest to manage end game with til i get better gear? Thanks again!

SR definitely. You can start farming Earth tower at lv 260 with your SR

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.