Tree of Savior Forum

Level Penalty Damage. Nothing changed?

I have the feeling that nothing changed at all.
Just doing a mission 9+ Levels and I get a lot of damage. Same as before.

Did they mention damage or only EXP?

they only mention exp and monster def penalty change to your damage getting reduce, so if you happen to match with a higher level team, you still gonna die.

You are right, damage received wasn’t changed. Damn.
EXP is fine at least. :smile:

learn it the hard way today

what make it’s worst is the client crush problem, had runs with only 2 ppl once and 3 ppl once (12lv gap) lol :sweat_smile:

If u are doing mission the only change is boss monster level. Before, boss level determined from the highest level player, now it’s decided by the average level of party.

So i guess if u have 9+ lvl diff, the damage would still hurt of course

I havent played yet but i heard from my friend party search is bug, so either u run mission with very high lvl player or run dungeon with only 2 or 3 people. I dont know if it’s fixed already

That’s possible too. Sometimes i crashed before entering the dungeon so only 4 people in party, the it became 5 after i entered.

But from what my friend said, today at 1st run he’s already inside dungeon, crashed, then he cant come back inside as there’s no re-enter function. 2nd run, only 2 people inside dungeon while he’s sure that before entering, the queue shows 5 people

the re-enter function is kinda buggy, if is client crush, mostly you wont be able to get in again (for me 70% of the time I can’t)

If is DC, so far as long as I’m not kicked out to the server select screen, I’ll still be able to re-enter the dg.

It might not be a good idea to do dg today due to all these problem, especially if you happen to use exp tome.

Agreed “20charachara”