Tree of Savior Forum

LEVEL 29 AREA Lv. 221 Farm/Harrass

Server :
Klaipedia
Team Name : Aki
Approximate date / time (EDT) : 9:30 est

This player is way out leveled to even be here. He or she says was farming; why not farm on lower leveled account… like i myself am. It’s not even REMOTELY fair for lower levels who literally have been waiting 30 minutes after 30 minutes just for this person to KS. With the level 22x 1 shotting; how are low leveled players ( leveled 25-30) supposed to even grab the participation?

I take it this is your first time to encounter such a situation. Expect more of this to come in other maps.

That said, your best bet is to farm this spot at a different time, specifically on non-peak hours. Good luck not seeing bots here though.

We can only wish they made it like how RO Mobile did:

Unfortunately, we don’t have space for that, although, with the HG there may be better results.

People of any lvl can come to kill low mobs. You can do nothing about that and moreover it is not against the rules. Oneshotting mobs is not harrassment. And fairness got no place in MMOs anyway.

[RESOLVED]

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.