Tree of Savior Forum

Let continue my pointless post about low lv.boss

Is this a stalker or a “notice me senpai”?

The things dropped are needed for end game accessories, which are also used as materials for the new best in slot end game accessories.

Not sure what you’re farming them for, but if it’s just to stick it to the guy farming something he needs, I’d say you look like the ■■■■■■■ here.

you are a loser. he/she is enjoying that, so bugger off.

right right as i said feel free to bashing me then i will be anything as you see fit XD

That why i call it a pointless adventure in the first place ;-;

Oh! and if you ask about logic behind this let say first am a noob that just want to scraching boss for a bit and try asking this guy really nicely but he just ignore me and keep one shot low lv. boss so i begin my pointless adventure to find answer why he/she do all this. i hope this do clear up some question

however the more time i spend the more i feel it really weird that why strong ppl like this has to do this kind of monopoly like this and in the end i can’t find anything but more mysterious story so i leave it like that

It’s already wide spread knowledge that this 2 shinobi are infamous for sprinting to bosses in seconds.

Multiple threads are made , and because it is an unfixable bug on IMC end. The shinobis will then play the victim card and “try” to pressure IMC into fixing this.

3 Likes

You can set up a yellow text message above your character’s head and try to make Shinobi-senpai notice you. Change to the normal chat (/s) and type !! followed by your message, e.g., “!!Shinobi-sama, I want to be your student, teach me your ways!”
And to answer your question, he’s doing that because those low lvl field bosses give him useful materials for endgame accessories. He’s probably tracking the respawn time for most if not all field bosses, so he must be in a hurry killing them asap.

that even make it sound more mysterious XD

They were missing for awhile when ms2 was hyped. Now ms2 is dead and they came back

Just deal with it :tired:

The bug can only be fixed by mounting himself on a pet . So you will see them in mounts if they try to play nice or hide the exploitation

Since i successfully land some hit on boss and someother answer me this question already i know some intention of his action…

still why other strong ppl didn’t show up if it really is precious material why only him monopoly it despite being so strong himself.

it only bring more question to me ; - ;

hmm… am in ms2 too but leave that aside as i try follow this guy he intend to hide his monopoly tooi guess since he use somekind of skill that make character invicible but yeah i still manage to coincidently find him:3

Sometimes its better to support/appreciate this Farming process. IMC Couldn’t fix it anyway.

It works like this:

Shard> silver > real money to buy i5

This debacle and issue has already been ongoing for the past year or so but to no avail

Guess we are too slow for shinobi :))

They are popular flash man in telsial server since around oct 2017, I ever fought with them, bring all my guildie to camp at all respawn spot, but it is just too tired. And we ended up get tease by them “stupid in hunting boss, then blame my speed” :pensive:

Rip, you know I give up on field boss and at the end we have the only choice to buy the mats from them via market, then they rmt the silver they earned from this monopoly to sustain their real life :pensive:

I love tos but imc developer is just too noob, this bug will exist forever :rofl: don’t worry

oh i see so i just happen to stump on TELSI urban ghost story… hmm and i feel sad for your guys too i fully understand the feel :frowning:

And why in the hell there are customer who buy silver or els from this guy gah!! more queastion again…

wait a minute is there some brick head intend to do Real money trade in this ghost town?! that a surprise

1 Like

it call trying to enlight your own self my friend :wink:

Anyway thank to all ppl show up and help me clear up the mysterious story i happen to stump on i really appriciate it XD

May the fortune be with you all~

They simply will continue to monopolize especially now with legendary accesories.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.