A few infos about communication from IMC in the past weeks:
- 24 hours without any comment from IMC staff on forums aside from bot/gold sellers
- No patch notes for 24 hour maintenance on the patch notes section (https://treeofsavior.com/news/?c=3)
- Last entry on developer’s blog was on 4/26 about number of likes. Last useful entry was on 4/19
- 5 min prior announcement in game about server maintenance/shutdown
- Wrong server shutdown times, ocurring before the set time
I feel like they’re dropping the ball on communicating with us this past week. I get it that devs probably have their hands full on transfers, but I feel like GM / forum staff / blog should be more active, specially on weeks when there aren’t many bug fixes.
There are a number of issues on the forums that we are waiting a response for awhile. Such as:
- Dungeon disconnect issues
- Server instability and latency spikes on weekends
- Why aren’t we getting patches from kToS that fix broken stuff
- How are you gonna address servers when F2P arrives (which will surely make every server overpopulated in launch week)
And some other stuff. Im not raging and going “ahhh answer me or I quit”, Im only pointing out that communication needs to be handled better in the following days/weeks, specially on critical issues that affects everyone.