Tree of Savior Forum

[KTOS] Sorcerer Weapon Swap

You guys would only weapon use skull smasher when using summoning, you can switch back after its casted.
swap weapon skull smasher + sage wall > summoning > swap weapon regard horn staff

2 Likes

Is this before or after the summoner weapon damage update?

i don’t even can’t buy / get 1 - 2 practo weapon … and 80% - 90% of other sorcerers too … so this info is useless in iToS

but thanks for the info anyways :smiley_cat:

It was already buffed in KTOS.

But then your summon will have weaker damage overall since it calculated weapon attack from your skull smasher and not from your transcended regard horn…The SPR prob isn’t enough to compensate…

Are u sure? :slightly_smiling_face:

Well I would be very surprised if 46 SPR gave summons more damage than 3176 Weapon Magic Attack.

In your weapon swapping videos, it is misleading to show the grimoire stats since grimoire is bugged (displaying wrong information).

Look at the HP of your summons, for example…even though your grimoire says your netherbovine has 142k hp in this video, it should have way more hp with a full SPR build. 3.4k physical attack is also way too low of damage with your gear…I have worse gear and my grimoire is saying my nuaele is stronger than your Netherbovine (which it isn’t).

1 Like

Have you actually tested the damage besides checking the grimoire? Unless they’ve changed something in the recent patches, summon stats should be taken as a snapshot anyway. IE. If you cast summoning with gear set 1, your summon will have stats based on gear set 1 even if you swap to gear set 2. The grimoire only shows what your current gear would give as stats, not necessarily what your active summon’s stats are.

What you seem to be implying is that the bonus from weapon magic attack isn’t a snapshot, which would be a pretty significant find, but the grimoire isn’t exactly evidence of that. Can you show with maybe a low level/no weapon on cast and then swap to transcended weapon? There should be an obvious difference between the two if it’s not a snapshot.

Sure.

Here.

How does the damage against the same monster compare with the weapon swap Bovine compared to a staff-only Bovine?

I’d be kinda surprised if only SPR snap shotted while weapon MATK did not or vice-versa.

Interesting, so the weapon bonus does update on the fly. That’s good to know.

Checking whether the SPR bonus is still a snapshot or not might be trickier to test… maybe if you checked the damage received by the summon with SPR gear on/off to see if the numbers change? That’s the only idea I can come up with since summon damage would be harder to check with weapon m.atk taken into account and weapons giving the most SPR bonuses.

1 Like

Here.

Here.

I think it used to, but they changed the matk part to keep people from snapshotting with 8 chappa cards.