Tree of Savior Forum

Staff_MAX touring Europe to fix bugs

Hello Savior!!!

I am very excite to say for the inconvenience to play the “Tree of Savior” that @STAFF_Max was spotted in Brussels, Belgium with his adorable staff outfit. We are in the procesd to fix it out very soon, seriously!!

Srsly I think he’s making his way to my office to personally answer the ticket I created in April :smiley: Now I understand why it takes so long.

5 Likes

Oh wow. Now I really am curious as to who that is, haha.Is it actually him?

Yeah…sure…xD

I mean, never mind there was another dude with an IMC sweater coming out of an IMC minivan carrying some sort of construction materials…I’m sure it’s absolutely not a coincidence and they actually travelled to the heart of Europe to build an office there to answer tickets :smiley:

That moment when you realize it’s really Staff_Amy and not Max.

2 Likes

Well in all fairness, I challenge you to read a post from either of these two, and figure out who wrote it without knowing it first. My theory is that they’re twins, or clones, or just the same person :smiley:

If IMC was using Max to catfish people here as Amy on the forums I would be thoroughly creeped out… and perhaps intrigued lmao

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

When the hammer of “justice” falls on you, max will be happy to redirect you to this thread :smirk:

by that logic Francis and Sebastian are clones too :relieved:

Oh yeah… I remember them… The copy-paste staff bots :joy:

All I know is the guy behind him looks like he turned his swagger up to 11.

Except thats not the same IMC, thats a truck company… nice try though

^ Real IMC shes the one that draw all the game graphics and artwork

^ And thats IMC CEO i think

wow she looks like an old classmate of mine xD

same cheeks and size :3

I :heart: u MAGGI :heart_eyes:

I’m here in korea lol :slight_smile:

16 Likes

can you prove it :yum:

If you have to chose between the love of your life and pokemon…

what’s your pokemons team :blush:

2 Likes

I firmly choose the love of our “Tree of Savior” :heart_eyes:

How do you know that we can not play “Pokemon Go” in korea?

4 Likes

You can find the apk online to download and play. Dunno about korea but it works in netherlands.

I feel your pain, they had it here but turn down the servers and I just have a basic google map with no pokemons T^T

STAFF_Max !!