This should be Belcoper:

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/npcs/58690

23k+ DEF, 193m HP, 14k ATK, with 300% Skill Factor

1 Like

need 5 minute more this video and all eqiupment need repair

1 Like

those costumes are so cute :satisfaction:

1 Like

Is there any info on the RNG used to put weapon stats to the crystal used to make belcoper gear? (ratio of success)

i’m saving my potentials for that, but if the chance is too low i’ll rather pass this gear.

Finally a hard and challenging content!

4 Likes

yes and we will wait for it next 6 months >.>

@Hmmmm @greyhiem due this dragon boss and monarch, Wizard2 - linker3 - thaumathurge3 - runecaster will be a very good build in your opinion?

Link3 RC sounds pretty good after changes. Maybe Chrono3 or Thaum3 with it.
I’m not sure yet what my CryoChrono will be…

no, linker runcaster best friend for mages, but mages low dps on bosses and dragon boss need kill for 20 min max or you defeeat without equipment, need boss killer classes for this, shinobi with something, maybe musketer and support for this dps
And for mages you need falconer and chrono and something else, but you have 1 party and just 5 people
About 20 min i know this for my expirience when i solo killing some wb 20 min and you lost all durablity, dont die, just take damage

More like expensive and tedious, its just a generic dungeon, but the boss and mobs have more hp, atk and defense requiring more transcended+overenhanced ■■■■.

Nothing interesting or challenging at least mechanically here.

As a sidenote, i like most of the weapon designs except for that goddamn cannon :tired:

4 Likes

Bullet sponge is not really challenging, it just means everyone in the party needs high transcendence

Another argument against transcendence. Even if they did add mechanically interesting attacks, bosses with high damage is needed for strategy to be needed. If everyone can just get trans10 armor at any time and be a team of tanks, it makes anything else meaningless.

This is the way this game is going now unfortunately. Tanks haven’t been wanted for bosses or harder mobs in forever. I’ve even seen some people here on the forums argue over how needed clerics are in endgame content teams, when you can just get “good enough gear” instead.

I know Shinobi can increase many times the damage and help to kill bosses. But the build I suggest is not about DPS, it is a support build for things like monarchs. Or lowers the defense, gives knockdown immunity and shares buffs and stats of the party. That’s why I think it will help a lot . Just a very strong character will deal almost no damage against a extremely high defense. Elemental attack such as Inq Meta AA build might be better

Sage and FF have very powerful for Skill Factor and might be helpful

Aiming + hail, gg wp bye bye mobs.

need kill boss with 200kk hp and 23k def, mobs no problem

What does hail will help? It only gives a chance to freeze

100% hit lol.

Hail hits targets in it’s aoe in a random spot