Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

In the developer’s post about the Belcopter Nest, they say…

“Newly created Belcoper items will not come with their own stats. In order to apply individual stats to a piece of Belcoper equipment, players will need an item called Ichor, which can be extracted from equipment of other grades.”

“Once you have an Ichor, you can apply the stats it contains to a Legend grade item.”

I’m wondering about the stats you can transfer over.

On the dev post, it shows these.

I’m wondering if you can transfer special stats over, like ones from the Masinios Mace. Can we transfer the mace’s 30% chance to deal 2000 Lightning property attacks over too?

Thanks in advance :smiley:

Yup, pretty much that’s how it work.

1 Like

The chances of extracting Ichors from equipment are low. If you succeed, however, the host item is consumed and replaced with an Ichor that contains all of its stats (the extracted Ichor will also be tradable regardless of the state of the original equipment). Failed attempts consume 1 Potential, and items with 0 Potential are destroyed.

Ichors can be extracted from Lv 350 weapon and armor items of all grades, and the process requires a set amount of Nucle Powder and Sierra Powder to complete.

The following is a list of current items you’ll be able to extract Ichors from.

yeah u are right it’s to op u nkow

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! :smile:

tnks for the info guys

more crap RNG to go with your crap RNG. It’s crap RNG all the way down.

It’s like this is a full time job rather than a game with all its heavy grind and low ass % RNG.

2 Likes

meh u only need a dog or stop play the game and let others have fun.

This game has a lot of ■■■■ but the worst is the people who do not leave in peace those who do enjoy this ■■■■…

PD: Go home you are drunk. If you want to cry, LOOK FOR A POST FOR THAT…

if i have (example) +15 masinios rod … i can transfer the over tooo (+15) ??

Looks like you can only transfer the stats.

edit: By stats I meant special effects included. Kind of ridiculous if they allowed to transfer enhancement.

1 Like

@SpeeD

The master circles that they mentioned, are intended to bring any lower rank class up to R8-class level.

While we have no idea how they plan to do that specifically and whether they can pull it off well… in theory it does however make it as if ANY class was an R8 class.

(But yeah, I’ve been hoping for new extra options on lower ranks for a long time as well, aka a Thundermancer at R2 etc :'D)

I think they perhaps will make them like Chap. So u have either the possebility to get new skills that use old skills in dmg Formular to increase their own value or u get buffs/Attributes to boost existing skills and extend their effects/Durations what ever or both mixed… furthermore i think they will require the lower rank at 3…after all i think chap is a master class itself…
It depends on if they want to make the master classes like chap a singel (hidden) rank or if they deside to make them an alternative rank 8 choice…

Fencer + shinobi

SchwarzeReiter

Interesing but poor

PD: LUL

1 Like

I was expecting challenge 7 or 6, 5 is too easy nowadays because people main’s character gonna have enough damage with enough time / investment. The difficulty lies about how to survive and rng last boss.

Agreed. Soloing stage 5 is not really an achievement at this point.

Soon 2018-03-08

3 Likes

I still wonder if you get to transfer those special abilities some of the Masinion Gear have like the Crit Res reduction skill of the Bow. :open_mouth:

Hmm, ktest server will probably get it this week then.

I doubt it, they mentioned regular server has no inspection this week due to a holiday, I don’t see them updating ktest either tho it’s possible. :thinking:

There was a mention about removing vashita siddhi applying to bosses that wasn’t included in the patch notes.

I hope it arrives soon so we can see set effects and start preparing for stats from HG gears.

1 Like