Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

any sign of master class details?

1 Like

yes its hard to choose now imo if u have wizc3>elec3 going lockc1 shadowc2 is not so good cuz we will loose good mastema debuff and some points in invocation, better to go warlocc3 or warlocc2 >shadowc1… but its only theorycrafting we must just wait and see or trust koreans players

1 Like

I don’t think it’s “everytime you use skills from other trees”. It might actually be a bug, because everytime she used Swift Step, DGS disappeared, but not when she used her QS or Appraiser buffs.
If it’s meant to be like that though, now that Swift Step lasts 5 minutes this isn’t such a big issue.

SR got some changes in Limacon Att and Assault Fire
Also Reatreat Shot CD has been reduced to 30s, 15targets at any lvl
AF has attribute now

돌격 사격
[미사일:총]
이동하면서 앞을 향하여 사격합니다. 전방에 있는 적들은 피해를 받습니다.
Class Circle Max. Level Type Attribute CD SP
슈바르츠라이터 3 5 Missile Attack (Gun) 무속성 30s 240.0 (+16.48)
Cast Time Interrupt Time Speedup Riding ClassName
0.6s 0.4s false Only Schwarzereiter_AssaultFire
Requirements

Stances 쇠뇌 권총
Effect

0.2초당 공격력 [SkillFactor]%
대상 수 15
지속 시간 5초
탑승 상태에서 사용 가능
SkillFactor
value = 128 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 15.3
if [돌격 사격: 강화] not null
value = value × (1 + ([돌격 사격: 강화 Level] × 0.005))
end
return RoundDown(value)
Attributes

돌격 사격: 강화	* 적에게 입히는 [돌격 사격]의 대미지가 특성 레벨당 0.5% 증가	

×100

2 Likes

emoticon_0039

Challenge mode

More challenge mode

Just noticing, did Ausrine lose its knockdown/knockback protection? The Warlock is knocked down after getting Ausrine at around 4:26-4:35 into the video…

It seem like that ausrine lost knock down/knock back protection.

seriously every time they make big update there is too many changed in game.

nice diev 3 even less useful now

Shadow pool still taking damage

it seem only work for monster

works like templar c3 skil but is 100%, remove cc, enemy ground skill and dont need to hold button and stay useless while using skill

As far as I read the patch notes correctly, there is also a 35% reduction in Blessed Gem consumption for transcending armor. Players who already transcended their items are refunded:
http://tos.nexon.com/ts/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=116
It’s at point 7 in the item section.

Also, about the dungeon changes: it seems that the silver dropped in the dungeon is now also depending on the amount of players inside, so I guess that’s the end of silver farming in dungeons?

i dont see diference in dmg with or without runing shot :frowning: its only runing faster?

with Runing Shot

without Runing Shot

in short, there is a difference c:

2 Likes

ty… its hard to see in video lol! yeah i think with trans and good pistol the difference is bigger

Now i really want to know the first skill in BM that change BM damage into holy damage work with crit or not?

"Challenge mode was added first on the test server, and a 330 level Unique Raid dungeon with 350 unique recipe drops was added. Practonium is the primary material and requires two, instead the practonium in the mysterious box has been changed to instantaneous acquisition.

The maximum buffer limit was also removed. The buff will no longer be pushed aside and the maximum damage limit has been increased to 777,777."

3 Likes

why imc love to cap dmg :haha: (and that 777777)

BM
from Bong
with double stack

limacon drain sp so fast