Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

I was expecting something else… A model change perhaps.

Uh, wait whut? How is that supposed to work? I thought Pass is essentially an applied buff…is it actually a very shortlived magic circle instead?

well, pass appears as clock-like magic circle and u have to be in range for it to work on u, same with melstis i think

Yai! Magical Girls confirmed!

greyhiem me again, i wonder why is commom goon cata instead hop goon, just for trot?

Hop goon damage is higher (spear lunge debuff), catagoon mobility is higher (trot). I do not know which one is more common on your server.

a raid video of this build at this post here . This build is viable farmer and support (lethargy of wiz3 strike damage booster).

what about Wiz3>Link3>Thaum3 as a HG slave ? @greyhiem
:haha:

1 Like

maybe more related to Ktest, but what was the reaction of the market to the Blessed Gem changes?
Did the values of shards drop or rise with the changes to transcendence costs, Saalus + the new mine dungeon?

50k bless shard

:wink:

1 Like

If I understood the current patch notes we are going to have this kTOS General Thread v3.0

Some questions re:Retiari:

1.) Dagger Guard - does this stack with Block stat (e.g. Block bonus from Finestra)?

2.) Are Retiari skills (some/all) restricted to the Spear+Dagger stance?

3.) What are the most popular PVP Retiari builds in kTOS right now?

Thanks in advance!

There’s no skill that requires both, also net skills have no restrictions.

1 Like

New updates from the Tos Development Team in Ktest

Uphill Defense is revamped

• Completing each stage of Uphill Defense will now give you Uphill Ranking Points
  • The monsters strength will now scale from the highest level character of the party
  • Random bosses will appear more frequently every few stages and killing them will give you additional Uphill Ranking Points
  • Special Gimmick monsters will now spawn every few waves too, so this will give players something to think about during the defense.
  • Number of points you can gain per entry at the end of the last stage is increased from 50 to 90.
  • You can now gain various titles according to the amount of times you have completed Uphill Defense, Killing the bosses and gimmick monsters in Uphill Defense, and also exchanging ranking points for items in the shop.
  • Uphill Defense Reward Shop is re-organised and some items have been removed while new items are added. New items include Torn Legendary Cards / Silver Anvils / New Gem Abrasives / Old Gold Coins and many more.

New Guild Raid

• New level 18 guild raid has been added to the list of possible choices to do
  • You will need to strategically split your guild members to various parts of the raid map to defend and attack different areas.
  • The drop chance for Torn Legendary Cards / Old Legendary Enhancement Cards / Heretic Pantorex Card is doubled in this specific raid compared to the other raids.

New Dungeon Content

• A special new dungeon is added, The name of it is [Fragments of Wernicke].
  • This dungeon is a special request by the Oracle Master to go into a special island to clear the monsters there that have been taken there by a rip in space and time.
  • The Mission is to kill all monsters that appear in every stage. As the stage progresses, the number of monsters and combat power increases, and additional elite monsters are created after a specific stage.
  • This special dungeon features a new ranking system for players, You can keep your records on the ranking board each week and top ranking players will be rewarded for their efforts

Original Link for the dev notes can be found here

18 Likes

5 Likes

O-M-G

The pinkness…
The birdness…
The nerdness…

N-E-E-D

Beauty Shop!?

4 Likes

Penguin was silly, Battlebird was cute. These new companions are just obnoxious looking.

6 Likes

gey hair dresses intriguing

tbh Armadillo is the best-looking companion so far.

I’m still sad that it only has 1 weapon and 1 armor slot and no special ability
although it takes more effort to get one than to spend money on the TP shop.

Imo they could sell weapon and armor slot expansions for TP (e.g. 50 or 100 TP per slot expansion, max 2 slots on both) so that IMC gets money and we get weapon/armor slots
on the companions we actually want to use[e.g. Baby Pig, Armadillo,Dodo,Hawk],
not the ones IMC wants us to use [e.g. the Penguin/Battlebird/Rocksodon/Doge].

This would also allow Hoglan and Velheider to stay useful if the players likes them, currently it’s just “oh, IMC gives me a free Penguin egg; Oh, Penguin has 2 weapon and armor slots, let’s delete my silver-companion and use Penguin instead since it’s better!”…

Penguin would still have the advantage of bringing 2 free weapon- & armor slots, but people who like other companions shouldn’t be left out with a bad companion since it can only equip 1 armor and/or weapon[especially sad for the Hawk, where the armor slot is only useful to get bonus stats on STR since crit rate, block,evasion,defence&HP don’t matter].

2 Likes

this looks like the new rupauls drag race season promos