Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

oh it changes melee and missile skills element to lightning from what i recall (atleast what the enchanters and taos tell me)
pretty great to combo with a tao
the eatk part works for magic
(not as good as pure matk since not affected by skillfactors)

Do consider that the patch does go live next week for korean audience. Of course they can change a lot of stuff later but it seems kinda lame to push a patch like this so fast into live servers. If they knew that they would need to adjust stuff they should have updated this to ktest like 2 weeks before or they should now delay the live release in my opinion… Kinda defeats the purpose of test server with only week during which they won’t most likely do much changes.

And sure of course weapons matter a lot but if you think about sage for example, no 21+ trans 10 weapon will be able to save how terrible it is, all the attack skills are horrible by design and it doesn’t have enough support to keep it going.

I know that they can still adjust the update and make other balance updates but wouldn’t it have been much better to make the update with class balance in mind so that it would actually benefit balance of the game in general and not have to redo everything all the time?

I do agree with you, but we must consider they have some stuff to deliver, and new rank and class might be one of them. Also, they have done just the cleric rework class tree, and promise the same in others trees, perhaps this can save sage(yes, kind disappointing, and other class that feels under right now. We must be patience, as always.

For the little guys above, Caps doesn’t make anyone smarter, just emphasize the word. If you hate imc so much, why are you here? e.e

This patch does seem rushed but I think they really need to release it to bring back people to the game. For people returning there will be a lot of new content to do in addition to the 360 level cap and this will buy time for IMC to work on class balance changes in the meantime. I just hope they add more to the new circles, like maybe for example they add a few skills here and there at the same time as adding a new class for example

i see little point in invetsing in dex because wizards have acces to chronomancer circles… which is why i said cryo3/chrono3 would benefit largely from this build. we have support cricles to be desired for every party and decent farming abilites/sustained dmg. it is all arounder build, but prety solid.

i have already made a second enchanter just for enchant fire scrolls xD. now, to wait for the patch arrive on iTos.

@topic: what remains to see is if lightning hands will be staff only or can be used with rod+shield, so i can benefit more from cryo atribs. also, it changes or regular AA or secondary?

Musketeers c3?

/20 chars for Sniper’s Serenity.

no skill based on number debuff stacks with another number debuff-based skill, because they overwrite each others effect. Would be a wonder if they changed it, but even then it would probably be better to use them separately.

Ogouveve recieved another buff effect that increases the zombies damage by 10% per skilllevel (so for a maximum of 70% with Divine Might and monster gem, Hohen Mage Gem afaik), but that was already some time ago.
Doesn’t change the fact that the bonus damage for zombies through SPR for Bokor is quite bad, around 0,5% per point invested in SPR or less, and the zombies still require Ogouveve anyway to be effective because they have 0 AoE attackratio so they only hit 1 monster at a time naturally.

So basically this “buff” is somewhat a “compensation” for the bad scaling of zombies ingame.

guys, how come someone said some bulletmarker skills can be use while mounted? in ktestdb they all seen to require the dual pistol instance.

iirc only two skills can be used while mounting so guess its not good synergy

those two skills can be used with any weapon tough? or they still require pistols?

Is a Ar2 > Ra 2 > SR >BM build feasible for PvE farming?

i’ve download ktest, and its freezing in loading screen(that small one, before the white), has been more then 2 hours, someone knows how to fix?

Looks like SR 2.0 they will nerf it again.

bunch of huge nerfs to overall time investment vs reward. wtf they did to the dungeon progression again? 60 level gaps for each dungeon why?

So you have to do quests, because as of right now you don’t have to… which is bullshit really.

or party at grind spots, they did something to party exp too, not sure what

Pretty cool

rune enchanter look so fun

Unique raid lv 330
using 4 key per entry from challenge mode in my post above (post 829)

What is different between unique raid normal instance dungeon?

2 Likes

cryo3-sorc2-xx-enchanter2 is what i’m looking, glad the video displayed it
the build lost INT, but sorcerer summon is consider part of you auto-aoe-attack too which damage gain is much more that lost, but it also giving you some flexible time to do other things to outsource the damage to the summon.

shadow pool does not seem reliable. I found out it has 80 sec CD. and lasts only 8 secs at lvl 5

Does lightning hands work on Rune of Giants jump???