Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

Ey, tbl is pretty fun most of times since elixir removal (unless when you got paired with triple kinos/ triple clerics Dx)

What can be more fun than going against 3 clerics with full trans/solmiki resurrecting each other?

Anyone knows if magnetic force bug and all the cc bugs on TBL have been acknowledged yet on kTOS?

Meanwhile Oracles that don’t blow at the game will actually be doing better than they were before.

Game development is a hell of a lot more time consuming and complicated than it was back then. Saying it’s years of development into the trash bin just to change a couple systems around is stupid because that isn’t remotely where most of the work went. The biggest problems ToS has that will take a long time to be fixed or might never be fixed are all about the engine limits related to optimizations, because that’s the ■■■■ that it would probably take them redoing years of work to address.

Game developments are always hell so I even appreciate people who able to do this programming after buggy games…

It’s not just ToS. MMOs and even console offline games problem. Game developers are just well… Developing and programming the games, but they don’t know about aesthetics like designs, story/lores, bugs, or game features…

A game can have cool characters and maps design then story is boring as hell because of boring contents… It’s also “normal” nowadays to see PS4 games bugged and get patches later because the game is not well-tested until released on public…

I have zero knowledge about game coding and such but I have plenty ideas to make games exciting or what game contents should be as a marketing job…Game industrial in general just think they need IT employees without someone expert in quality controls/plannings…

1 Like

Well, as much as i know. Tree of Savior has wayyyy more players than Maplestory at the moment. Surely you all already know how grindy that game is… compare to ToS.

Just saying.

Annnyywayyy back to the topic. They should just let us Zombie bokor use freaking blessing buff… even necro themselves has amazing summon ability…

from what i saw in tbl videos nope. still bug
source 5:56
cant find the other one-

1 Like

at what time do they usually update ktest server? … we have nothing so far?

Wednesday/Thursday ;3

Damm, english is not my native language, i tought today was thursday. As we had the maintenence :tired:

Oh well, the wait continues

I didn’t know Maplestory was a ~2015 game.

So… no news @ k-TEST? :c

there is a post on ktos saying their maintenence is scheduled to tomorrow, so maybe them we will have new info…

wait 12-20 more hours for news

1 Like

there is still time :smiley: be patient <3

1 Like

Any news? ;3 i’m so exicited

hype overload

9 Likes

some bug fixes and nothing (maybe more soon?)

I was about to post that…

So far it’s.

A - Straigth release at 26
B - kTest release at 26
C - Delayed to who knows when

By the way anyone got any info about the stats available through the new appraisal? I wonder if AoE Defense Ratio is on the poll and if we can get for weapon as well.

1 Like

Those patch notes are just for today’s KToS maintenance. Nothing has been put on the test server so far.