Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

login might be down, but server is certainly still up. i’m still in game and see people running about

login isnt down, turns out i still had my WTFast turned on xD

all the derps

1 Like

A new server (a 5th one) will be added at 11:40 korean server time if people are still having connection problems

cant trade, cant open personal shop
quests aren’t working
repair cost too much money

unhappy, im unhappy

1 Like

Does anyone know how to do these two quests in prison f2? I am out of ideas to try. :sob:

Throw the orb and kill enemies who react/have the orb floating around them, and for the gems, kill enemies near the gems.

I did these on kTest so that’s how it should work.

use the orb, the effect that is generated needs to attach itself to a monster ( it attatched on blue vubbe archers just fine for me) the monster will get some debuff for 20s, when it has the debuff you can kill the monster to get the quest count

Anyone know how to proceed with the Orsha Krivis advancement at this point?

I’ve already collected the 0/100 energy and now I have a red crystal, not sure where to activate it.

Go back to the Krivis Master and throw the gem into the pot beside her! :smiley:

2 Likes

Please help me, I can’t figure out how to do this quest :frowning:

Hey,
After I log in, and click game start on the patch, I got his message: “Nexon passport auth failed”

Anyone knows what is that?

You probably have WTFast connected. Disconnect it go till character selection then connect and continue. You gotta do this everytime you DC.

I do not know how to do it. I am on WI-FI campus - college. There is another way or is it just disconnect and connect again?

Do you know if your campus wifi does some stuff like proxying? it might be interfering with your ability to connect

Click Start new game on WTFast on the top and then open the game and connect till Character selection then connection wtfast again then go into the game.

is this supposed to be difficult to do or has a low chance of happening?

been droping orbs for 30 mins and ive only had one mob that took it in =/

Thanks again; I changed to Firefox instead Chrome and it works. But as soon as create my character, I got a message in Korean and frozen my game. :cry:

It could be broken, I’m not sure. :confused:

Anyone knows what is that message?

I had that same problem before.
Did you Edit release\patch\updater.localize.xml. Set UseNexonPassport to NO?
Change it back to “YES” and then try to log in from nexon website. That’s how I fixed it