Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Agreed, Byu always rags on in completely asinine arguments anyways.
Mixed builds have to spread theior stats more, fuckin’ shoker.

1 Like

lol all this is reminding me of is the penguin guy who thought my argument

that sadhu got nerfed to useless to the point no one plays it isn’t a good one for circle resets because it was too long ago

that might even be buried in this thread somewhere

in dont know what is wring with people on these threads. they say the exact same thing that im saying and then still say im wrong.

spreading stats = master of none = bad build

sadhu has only one useful skill posession lol

Zombify, Mackangdal, Samediveve, Tet Mamak La (p.atk as well) and Bwa Kayiman works well with Monk.

possession does super low dmg when u compare i to other classes. and it gets interrupted (super easily) and is channeled

tet mamak is pretty weak and hard to aim to be able to use as an attack imo.

zombify is pretty useful for all builds.

bwa works well with phys builds also

did u read that thread? the latest comments are about how little sadhu c3s there are and they are having a contest between if sadhu c3 or squire c3 is the most useless XD

they also seem to have 0 synergy with anything it seems

1 Like

Nope, Bokor has physical scaling.

Paladin also has INT scaling.

So both of your examples were suck.

Swordsman has the most ■■■■■■ build limitations because they have so much weapon and stance bullshit to deal with.

i hope the ktos patch on R8 add some new end game contents…earth tower for pve end game is really…sad… i wish they can be more.

3 Likes

Now people can finally stop suggesting Miko and Kannushi is on Archer tree. Just admit that this class has nothing to do with Archer and does not fit the concept of Archer at all.

Meanwhile, I am really curious how exactly IMC is going to do to Archer hidden class. What is their intention to add second hidden class to Cleric instead of first one to Archer?

2 Likes

Inb4 a 3rd hidden class for cleric based dalai lama :laughing:

The real Archer secret class where all the bad Fletchers we got to met in our roads to Rank8.

weapon : weapon swapping?
stance: that doesnt chnage anything about build limitations

paladin only has 2 int scaling skills
TU - which isnt even meant to be used for damage
Barrier - even with high int, the hly property atribute will do bad dmg

bokor only has one (good) phy dmg skill
bwa kayiman - 2 circles for 1 skill?
all of the utility skills an be used on any build.

im sure u have never tried to build a bokor monk without having all ur bokor points into bwa and zombie skills.

paladin>sadhu i a good example also, actually paladin itself is a good example.

Please do tell us about how you can build a Pelt/Rodelero/Hoplite + Doppel2 build.

Sword>Pelt>Hoplite2>Rodelero>Dopple2

have weapon swap on

• Spear and sheild
  • sword

-swap weapons when u need to

we know what that means lol

I just hope Miko’s job quest wont be as long and RNG as Shinobi’s -.-…

Aint that keen to wait for an item that spawns irregularly, over a long period of time, and in high demand.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes