Tree of Savior Forum

Kraujas&Sumazinti buf : Where is Tiskline & Gyvenimas buf?

@STAFF_Bob

please forward to developer Tiskline & Gyvenimas set also need buf.

Kraujas & Sumazinti were stron alredy but now they get even more stats.

Kraujas 3 set:
+25 con/dex/spr (total +75 stat)

Sumanzinti 3 set:
+25 str/int/dex/spr (total +100 stat)

Tiskline 3 set:
+25 dex/spr (total +50 stat)

Gyvenimas 3 set:
+35 con (total +35 stat)

Kraujas 4 set:
+571 patk/matk (total +1142 atk)

Sumazinti 4 set:
+571 patk/matk (total +1142 atk)

Tiskline 4 set:
+3 AoE attak ratio

Gyvenimas 4 set:
+2 movement spead

as you see not only has 3 part Kraujas/Sumazinti 1,5 - 3 times as much stat as Tiskline/Gyvenimas,
but 4 part also has 2 line of bonus (patk and matk) while Tiskline/Gyvenimas only have 1 single bonus on 4 part set.

Both Tiskline/Gyvenimas is unpopular alredy, no need to make them even worse;
if buf Kraujas/Sumazinti, Tiskline and Gyvenimas 3 and 4 set bonus should also improved accordingly to have same stat average/amount of bonus

I agree, also Rykuma completely made gyvenimas irrelevant so even if it was buffed it would still not be tier 1 (unless massively buffed) so its ok

What do Rykuma better than Gyvenimas? as I know is like PD mask for 20 sec (30 with DS1) but you still get the damage and still can be Knockdown/back, I’m missing something?

Wait wht hace I missed? Sorry where is the kraujas buff news so I can read? Tia

Gyvenimas is actually the number 1 choice for pvp. Maybe 2nd choice or tied if you count rykuma. It hardly needs a buff.

As for kraujas and sumazinti, all they did was give kraujas a magical aspect to it and sumazinti a physical one. If you’re considering the total stats, you better look at the fact that half of the stats are useless for players, since scouts/archers/swordsmen won’t need matk/int/spr and wiz won’t need patk/str/dex. So really you’re only at +50 total stat compared to +35 con.

As for the double lines for sumazinti and kraujas, half of that is still useless. Unless you’re a magical swordsman? or a physical wiz?

It’s buried somewhere in the ktos thread.

There’s only 1 person who ever uses this word in this forum. lol

1 Like

I have Kraujas on my Wiz and honestly I would prefer 35CON from Gyvenimas instead of 25CON/DEX/SPR

I am glad that now the 4 set effect is useful for me.

I agree that the 4set effect of Tisk/Gyve isn’t that great compared to others now, but at least everyone can benefy. Maybe buff the 4set effect a little bit, the 3 set effect is fine as it is.

Also, gyvenimas is only unpopular on PvE content, because it may be the most used set on PvP.

point is in Tiskline with logic of you have only 1 useful stat, in Kraujas & Sumazinti two.
give Tiskline additional stat to make it on par (con or str&int) with Sumazinti/Kraujas is gud change.

Same with Gyvenimas (spr and dex or more con)

1 Like

Oh saw it… But yeah the other half looks pretty useless of a stat for many who jist either choose physical or magical dps…

Thanks though!

it still 2 useful stat (3/4 for hybrid cleric) compare to 1 useful stat on Tiskline/Gyvenimas…

its tree of savior, literally everything that currently works or is relevant does damage and leaves some sort of debuff, from assassin to wizard, cleric and even swordsman’s viable builds use debuffs as part of their damaging rotation.
having a “PD mask” on reduces a lot more damage than gyvenimas ever could.

Gyvenimas and Rykuma have fundamentally different uses, one isnt better than the other. In a GTW scenario, Gyvenimas is much better on defense and Rykuma is much better on offense.

If your goal is to stay alive on a point to either cap it, or build points while under pressure I would prefer to have Gyvenimas Shield.

If your goal is to brake a choke and make big plays on offense to shatter a defense, then that’s Rykuma’s job.

There are plenty of raw damage skills that don’t rely on debuffs to output huge levels of damage. Rykuma is fine, but doesnt protect against the best crowd control, death.

stil dose not change fact stats are less for no reason on 3 set and 4 set part.
I know set is chosed for 5 part skil, but 3 part set and 4 part set stat should have same value for all set, not only 2 (of 5).

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.