Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Whoa awesome update for Dieverbys :+1:

Any info on how much warehouse expansion / char slots / rename lodge costs?

warehouse: 20TP / 10 slots
rename char: 9TP
rename team: 150TP
pyromancer lodge: 69TP
banquet hall: 69TP

4 Likes

*furara was first!

in other news… since i happen to be a dievdirby i can post the video of the slow on Laima’s statue, It’s pretty neat !

4 Likes

omg, cryo buffs, ■■■■ yes * ---- *

Ice Blast will need more than a shitty damage increase to be anywhere near worthwhile, but Gust might become a legit option now?

so nice to see all these patches adjusting skills here and there.
maybe in 5 years we will be stuck with skills as they are with no balancing patches in sight ever, but right now it feels like everything~ is~ possible~

1tp=100won ~ 0.1$
~20$ a month for token.
~20$ - 30$ for hairstyles
~1$ for 30% exp in 30mins

Eww…this is too much…

1 Like

All dungeon runs are shared now.

What that means is, you have 5 runs total to do of ALL dungeons.

If you do 3 runs of 130 dun, 1 run of 90 dun, 1 run of 50 dun, all 5 runs consumed 5/5.

2 Likes

Thx for this, updated my post

WARNING:

I had to find this out the hard way…

1. You cannot buy your own item(s) registered on the market.
  2. The time it takes an item to be listed is no longer 2 hours. I don’t know the specifics, but it was definitely gone by the time I checked in at 1 hr 50 minutes :frowning:

If I missed this in one of the previous posts, I have no one to blame but myself. If it hasn’t been addressed yet, take your items self-transfer items off market now!

on a side note, enjoy the 5000 silver Skull Crusher, whoever that was… :smiley:

2 Likes

Items are listed randomly between 30 mins to 2 hours of the item being originally put up for sale now. And yeah, you can’t buy your own items sadly.

tbh I saw that coming. Could just run lvl50 dung 5 times per char for a ton of talt.

LOL sighs. Thanks anyways!

Oh my gosh!!! I’m so glad… this almost makes me wanna make another cryomancer ; ; I miss playing as one even though i went cryo the past two icbts

Anyone know how is this “EXP Book” work? Is it just EXP multiplier or it’s directly add EXP to our character?

It doesn’t give your char exp, just increase the exp from monsters you kill by the percentage. like an ‘experience buff’ in another game.

like say a regular kill gave you 100XP
with the manual you will instead gain 130 XP ( 30% of 100 = 30 )

i’m not sure how it works with the level penalty though

1 Like

Well, I checked the cooldown for Ice Pike it is now on a 25 second cooldown (with a previous 35 seconds) not really sure about the damage difference too much yet though.

And I don’t have Gust or Ice blast to check the cooldowns on those. :\

2 Likes

There’s one patch that was just added on the [Battle] section.

• EXP of level 1 to 80 monsters has now been increased.
3 Likes

thanks !

With token, you can use 10 new special postures/gestures.

Here’s a demonstration clip.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clip, amended the post & also added in some of the cryomancer number changes, thank you again gunnr :smiley: