Tree of Savior Forum

Known lssues: December 23rd, 2016

As well Lotus points doesn’t reset. As well for Diamond and all others. Just stop pretending and making up things. Were am I contradicting myself? Go ask them won’t you? Get facts before you point fingers at people.

Eeeeeeh?! Am I the one contradicting myself?! I’m always clear, no guilds resets but you. Open your ticket to IMC and stop cheating =)

I never said every guild reset, I said all does NOT reset. But then you said yours reset as well the old bug where ONLY Alpha were resetting in whole rank. I guess it didn’t change at all. All guilds weren’t resetting besides you. Since you’re complaining about it and it’s clear that you’re from Alpha.

And again, I’m not that alt account.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri

You gave some free TP to a guild abusing guilds to feed up ranks cheating over and over and cancelling ALL matches they won’t get vs AIpha by going to character selection after getting the GvG match.

1 Like

“No guilds resets but you”

You basically have no clue and there’s no longer a need to argue with a little kid.

You also exposed yourself to be FleeTipi. Anybody with a brain can look at your above post and compare it to all the post by FleeTipi and see that the grammar is the same and the connotation is the same.

I have, you’re from Orsha. Orsha guild rank were resetting while Klaipeda ones weren’t. I guess the bug still the same. Period. Bye. Have a Merry Christmas.

I am not.

1 Like

Thank you. Thanks again for proving my point. Thanks again for proving that you continue to benefit from a bug and yet complain about guilds from other servers taking advantage of a flaw system to just try to keep up with your weekly free 6k TP.

No. The same rule applies to everyone. No one resets. Like I said, who benefit more are guilds using match-fixing like you guys.

And you know. Good thing your points always reset. Now you learn to not abuse things =)

1 Like

Wow… contradicting yourself in the very same post. “No one resets.” “Good thing your points always reset.”

Again, for a guild that has benefited from a bug since day 1 to get 6k free TP every week, you have no right to complain about other guilds that don’t have the same benefits trying to compete by legal methods. There are no rules that says other guilds cannot let certain guilds win.

All of Orsha basically has to come together to feed one guild to even compete with you guys and even then, it’s impossible because your points don’t reset.

@STAFF_Yuri

My last post. If you want to troll. Like I said, go do it to another person who likes it, because I do not.

Like I said, same rule applies to everyone. We didn’t want to queue those days because various reasons. We played all days of week most of weeks, got all points by queuing for one hour vs various guilds and getting better strategies for the ones who we couldn’t win, instead of making a feeder guild like you - all points were earned - we even had to stay over 20 minutes without matches at all only seeing your guild cancelling queues. We have no obligation to play every day if we’re not ready to. Yet we do, to improve ourselves also PvP being one of the reasons we play this game.

So here you assume you guys are using AIpha and asking other Orsha guilds to feed you guys? Man, that’s shady news.

@STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

Then you shouldn’t be making alt forum accounts to talk trash about other guilds when you don’t know the whole situation. That makes you the troll.

Same rules obviously does not apply to everyone since Orsha’s gvg points gets reset every week. You didn’t earn anything last week. You admit to not being in queue last week because of various reasons yet you got 1st place with 26 wins and getting 6k free TP.

Yep, all of Orsha has to try to feed 1 guild to even compete because your gvg points do not reset while ours do. You can play 0 matches and still get 1st place with 26 wins. Orsha guilds have to play 26 matches and win all 26 to tie with you. If you don’t get that math, god help you.

Good thing I don’t do it.

Yeah, send ticket about ranks not restting for Klaipeda and resetting for Orsha, go ahead and make it the right way and stop match-fixing.

I have nothing to say, goodbye =)

1 Like

Again, thank you for providing the necessary proof.

@STAFF_Yuri

That Alpha uses match-fixing with AIpha? Yeah, @STAFF_Yuri.

1 Like

That you received 6k free TP weekly when you didn’t even queue for matches. If IMC is going to do right by every guild, they will suspend your guild from receiving anymore TP for the next 2 months from gvg. Obviously, they cannot take back what they already gave.

As someone who used to play on Orsha boy am I glad I quit 6 months ago because this whole thing sounds like some complete dog doo doo.

1 Like

It’s been like this since day one. It’s complete bogus that Crimson has been getting free TP every week even when they don’t queue for matches. Their leader, LunarRabbit has admitted to all of this in this thread and it doesn’t even matter because he knows IMC will not do a thing about it.

Yet, he has the audacity to come on the forum and cry about guilds on Orsha feeding each other. Why do you think the guilds on Orsha have to resort to such measures? Even if a guild on Orsha wins every single match in a week, they cannot get enough points to beat Crimson because their points do not reset and continues to accumulate every single week.

Queue FleeTipi aka LunarRabbit replying to this thread soon to point out that he is not LunarRabbit. Notice FleeTipi has not made a single post in response to any of this because he’s signed as LunarRabbit arguing back and forth with me.

IMC should’ve never made TP a reward for GvG participation in the first place.
Ranking system never worked properly since the beginning and folks quickly figured out that making their own feed guild was the best way to ensure more victory for themselves.

IMC set the Tree on fire…on purpose…

Why? Because we’re iTOS.

3 Likes

Why? We are not cheating. We’re queuing up and getting our points by winning matches. But you guys are the ones using match-fixing.

https://treeofsavior.com/ts/

1. You shall not continuously act in a way to disrupt other players’ gameplay. (Abusing match cancel and templar to feed wins.)
  2. You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games. You shall not abuse them for your own benefits nor to cause grievances to others, and pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefits. (Same for above.)
  3. You may not acquire illicit gain through the means of deception or unfair methods. (Is match-fixing fair now?)
  4. You may not engage or attempt to engage in any activities that might hinder the natural progression of the Game. (Same goes, is match-fixing natural progression?)
  1. I’m not Crimson leader. Wanna talk to him? Tag @Erokhi. Thanks. Like I said before, I’m not here to talk on behalf of any guild. As well you, unless @Kazuto asks you for it.

2. It’s not like this since day one. We only didn’t queue for one week.

3. I do want IMC to fix all GvG related issues. Especially this match-fixing and match-cancelling.

When did I cry? You were the one crying telling I’m FleeTiPì and all.

Same goes for Lotus, Diamond and all other guilds, look at their ranks and wins, ask them. You’re bugged? Go send ticket and stop match-fixing =)

1 Like

3 Likes

Mr. Contradiction and Hypocrisy.

Well ■■■■, I apologize to Crimson for thinking that you were their leader. You sure act like you are their leader. Maybe Crimson should kick you out of the guild for exposing their benefits from the bug. I don’t think your guildmates are very happy with you telling the world that you didn’t queue for 1 week yet got 1st place and 6k free TP.

Ha ha ha.

-> Tags me.
-> I answer.
-> “Mr Contradiction.”

ROFL.

@ophiuchu is more than right. I already said everything I need to. Time to leave the child crying alone =)

As for your information: I don’t act as a leader of anything. I say we because you say things towards Crimson I know I could answer.

I have no intention of becoming any guild leader at all, I’m not fit for these things and I don’t want to.

Well, go ahead, ask Eroc to do it. If he judges to I can leave anytime he needs me to.

Also, please, link me any topic, post or message I sent were you feel I’m being a leader or something? I can’t think of any. I’ll be grateful if you do so =)

Again, if someone think we should hide ranks aren’t resetting, go ahead blame me. Everyone knows it and that’s one week only we didn’t queue. IMC removed the ingame ranking system and yet there’s points not being reset, at least I and probably more Crimson members already sent our tickets, did you do it already? Did you send the tickets about how it is possible to abuse two templars and get free wins? Did you send tickets about how you cancel matches by going to character selection? We did it as well more people.

P.S.: As well one answer for “should kick me for saying things”. I’ll say whatever I want if it’s to stop people cheating and how bad it is, I don’t need to hide behind alts to do this, I already told in your face and to you guys how you lost my respect when you started match-fixing with AIpha.

1 Like