Tree of Savior Forum

Kneeling shot and musketeer

Hai!

Was just wondering why cannoneer gets bonus from kneeling shot? They already have bazooka skill which is better than kneeling anyways…

also if you look at the class advancement for musketeer it shows other musket kneeling while other one stands. Even in class info it shows these poses.
If you think about real life. Musketeers mostly kneeled while shooting…

Yet kneeling is so limited on musketeers on tos.

I suggest that you enable every musketeer skill usable in kneeling stance. Most likely wouldnt even need any other boost since kneeling itself gives critical boost and damage boost and range. Maybe extra accuracy or block penetration? Maybe even identical to cannoneer attribute but for rifles.

Anyways main point is. Enable musketeers skills usable with kneeling shot.

:wink:

Cannons are heavy as Fk, so it makes sense the cannoneer would have a better time kneeling…

on the other hand the more agile musketeer only needs to kneel to improve it stability and have a better shot…

or do it seems on my world…

if it was or me, everyone would be kneeling and getting bonus :innocent:

point is… cannoneers already have “kneeling” skill theirselves… which is better than kneeling shot. increasing dmg by 50% and more range and aoe ratio double etc… allows usage of all cannoneer skills while majorly boosting em.

there is actually not much use for kneeling shot for cannoneers.

musketeers usually kneel in real life for accuracy and stability. Kneeling would therefore fit better musketeer builds instead. since they dont have their own “kneeling” skill like cannoneer has.

edit. also to add… musketeer doesnt have much synergy for lower rank classes since you cant use almost any of the skills while using rifle (with xbow+cannon u can). enabling kneeling musk skills would fix that.

If we’re talking about real-life musketeers, until 18th-19th century they usually fired from a monopod stand, since a long-barreled musket of the time was really heavy. An idea for C3 skill?

1 Like

could work. tho they also kneeled. you can create “monopod stand” by using your other arm as stand while elbow is on leg or so. not the best way but… works when the muskets got abit lighter… but yeah. earlier they had monopod stands.

anyways that would be too much hassle i guess? easier fix at the moment would be making kneeling stand synergize with muskets. r9 wont be out for quite long time. easier fix for the moment would be adding attribute.