Tree of Savior Forum

Klapedia; Bot Trio Now Has Farmed Over 250 Million Silver

Bump, everyone who sees this post, please take 1 minute to click the magnifying glass in the top right hand corner, and type in “Snowdance” and hit search, its too bad GM Francis and Sebastian don’t know how to use this feature.

2 Likes

Bumping this thread
Such infamous bots must be banned immediately
Not even sure if IMC is monitoring the state of these accounts on a 24 hours basis

If they killed stuff for like 24 hours non-stop on 5 days in the same map and same spot then I highly doubt that’s even legitly playing

I don’t think anyone can stomach the same map and spot for like 120 hours non-stop. Oh and please do not forget that chaplain bots also are capable of auto-buying mats for buffs from priest master. They are even capable of auto-revive/respawn now even.

1 Like

Anyone else on Klapedia outraged by this, please help me get some traction on this thread, its about the 30th one on these 3 bots. I am tired of busting my as* in game to pay for 300k a point attributes and 8million dollar items while bots like this funnel billions into the online chineese sites to gift noobs with 16 hours of playtime sissel bracelets, gladiator bands and max petamions, please help us out, thanks everyone.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

BUMP, GM Francis and Sebastian, why are you still ignoring the oldest and richest bots on Klapedia, 30+ threads on these 3, EVERYONE on Klapedia knows who they are

1 Like

The flock of bots running same scheme that I reported in game 1 month ago and gave attention on forum are still alive too. I met this guy and several others on my 4 (fourth) character. This is the same server.

He was 196 when I first (probably not) met him.
Last image

The one in charge of banning bots simply sucks donkey balls.

Its a joke, I once again had to farm today against Snowdance, Momohime, and Majie. But if someone on Telsai makes a thread about a lv1 gold seller shout bot you bet youre as* GM Sebastian will respond to the thread within 24 hours, its all for show, they only ban lv1 shout bots that have no impact on the game, just a fact.

1 Like

I even dont play in klai, im from silute, but i have see so many threads about these three bots. It’s unbelievable, we cant not accept this. Please everyone comment thid thread to get attention.

3 Likes
  • WTB GM Franics and/or Sebastion Reply * going on 8 weeks and about 35 forum threads regarding these same 3 bots from dozens of different players now #KlapediaHasHadEnough

Oh wow, didn’t know that Snowdance was famous. I reported her twice a couple of weeks ago in Vedas . Nice to see she’s still going strong!

Thank you for the replies everyone, please like the post or keep it going, demand a response from the GMs, they have ignored us for 2 full months now.

1 Like

The GMs have now responded to every thread except this one this week, Majie, Momohime, and Snowdance are 100% untouchable, makes me sick. Three identical lv240 chaplin bots that bot 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and have amassed over 250million silver, closer to 275 now, are allowed to roam free without so much as an response from a GM.

1 Like

This is the real problem, and it’s being ignored. I am generally a pretty positive guy, but this game is sick, and bots are the disease. Ban these stupid bots, and we start to fix the economy. This isn’t okay. We need this to stop.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply Tundra, and still, no GM response, speak out Klapedia, let them know we have had enough, thank you again everyone.

1 Like

Snowdance’s dance has stopped.

If not a bot, please, send a support ticket making an appeal to us.

7 Likes

1 Like

Now do it with monohime please, i personaly reported her several times at lv 170 and still find her botting all the time.

Edit: If not a bot? if you are talking about snowdance that is a nobrainer.

1 Like

Well I guess Snowdance is progress BUT Snowdance, Majie, and Momohime are all run by the same source on different accounts, they are coordinated bots, and they run the exact same identical paths, trust me, I have been farming there since week 2 of founders access. I just don’t understand why it took literally 38 forum threads and 2 months to get 1 of the 3 banned…man.

1 Like