Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

LOL.

My bad. I don’t check forums everyday.

Region/Language: US/English
Class build: Main-Cleric>Krivis3>Druid2 recently started lvling-Archer>Ranger2>Scout3>Rogue & Wiz>Cryo3>Chrono3
PvE/PvP: PvE
IGN: sinshine
How active are you?: A few hours almost every weeknight. (I have a full time job) On weekends, a lot more when lvling. Perhaps 5-9hrs on Sat & Sun. I haven’t been as active as in the past since my previous guild died but I would like to be. I low key want my Druid to be top of the server one day. She’s hovering around 1500 atm.
Something about you: I’m a talkative and cheery person who listens to music most of the day, likes to browse reddit, watch streams/netflix and read in my free time. I’m also playing No Man’s Sky and started the Batman Telltale Series. I have no artistic talent but enjoy looking at artists’ creations, especially fanart.

Region/Language: NA ENG,Deutsch
Class build:Cleric1 Krivis 1 priest2(3) then PD(2)lvl 128 atm
PvE/PvP:both
IGN:Trenia Wunde
How active are you?: every day if possible
Something about you: I played RO and talesweaver! I love this game!

Region/Language: NA Klaipeda
Class build: Archer C2 > Ranger C2 > Fletcher C3 (Also have a Corsair (soon to be Doppel), Rodelero (soon to be Fencer) and PyroLinker)
IGN: InvertedReaper
How active are you?: I’m starting school soon, so I’ll try to be on for at least a couple of hours on the weekdays. But I’ll mostly be on on the weekends.
Something about you: Uhhh… I graduated high school when I was 16 and I’m 17 going into my sophomore year of college

Region/Language: I live in UK will be moving to NA 2 years later / Turkish , English
Class build: Tested few build (diev,wizards,swordsman) can do wizard or swordsman
PvE/PvP: Both
IGN Family: MidBlue
How active are you?: +10 hrs/day
Something about you: I am very active hardcore player downloaded discord already and know how to use I am MMORPG player got my teamspeak 3 server if needed. I am playing Tree of Savior about 1-2 weeks now, played ragnarok before. Looking Discord invite please even not accepted to guild good days.

My apologies, but we are currently not accepting anymore applicants. I’ll post an updated comment to this thread when we are recruiting again

Happy leveling,

Moba.

To any applicants who still are guildless. You can PM me with your team name and build.

Region/Language:usa mn
Class build i am new but i think its called generic wizard:http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/t25o07zlz9/
PvE/PvP:either im new dont know yet
IGN:killumuch
How active are you?: very i only play 2 games wow and ToS
Something about you:
i am an anime junkie i will do anything to get fix and i read alot of web novels

Region/Language: USA/English
Class build: Wizard: Currently lvl 185 but climbing (WizC3, CryC1, PsyC2) (Ultimetly WC3, CC1, PC3, Sage)
PvE/PvP: More PvE oriented but would PvP
IGN: Alistair (Team name: Pym)
How active are you?: On every day only class days am i not on so much
Something about you: Ive been an mmo players for a long time, i still am subbed to FFXIV at the moment but havent really been playing it

Region/Language: Brazil, English / Portuguese
Class build: Sword>High>Barb3>Dopel Cleric2>Priest3>Krivis starting a Chronomancer.
PvE/PvP: both
IGN: Love-Cake
How active are you?: 34 hours every day, around 4pm8pm server time, and very active weekends
Something about you: Great fan of RPG since SNES~~PS1, i love strategy turn based games like Tactics Ogre, FFT, Vandal Hearts, etc etc…playing MMO since 2004 or so…started with Priston tale, ragnarok etc etc…about my personality…well i try to be fun most of the time…i don’t take things to serious, i don’t care to fail if we have fun in the process =)

Region/Language: California during breaks, Maryland during college. English/ Korean

Class build: Wizard1- Pyro1-Linker2
Idk if I should go Thauma or Chrono. I believe Thauma is more of an PvE support and Chrono is both PvP/PvE?

PvE/PvP: Both

IGN: BlueBlood

How active are you?: 2~3 hrs weekday, 4~5 hrs weekends.
During Breaks I am probably going to be super active,
besides my time in Research and Internships I will be playing this haha.

Something about you: I’m a huge, hardcore gamer (CS:GO, Starcraft 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Archeage, Black Desert, Mabinogi, Stardew Valley, League of Legends, Witcher 3…)
But since I am a pre-med student I am looking for a game that I can play as a casual to relax in the midst of this painful amount of studying I have to do haha…and ToS so far works perfectly.
I want to throw a bit more fun in here because playing alone kinda sucks.
Looking forward to join a fun community :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Forum Application:

Region/Language: NA / English
Class build: Clr2/ Krivis/ Sadhu - planning Krivis2/ Sadhu 3
EDIT: Going full support C2,Prst3, Oracle3 to help out the guild.

PvE/PvP: I prefer PvE, but would participate in PvP with a group.
IGN: Eldaran
How active are you?: Usually on several times a week at different times during the day. A lot on the weekends.
Something about you: I am 33 yrs old, a father, husband, volunteer, councilman, and indie game developer. I love online games. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey BlueBlood, what’s your team name? I can’t find you when i try to friend request. if we are the same Rank we might be able to group in the meantime. My team name is Eldaran if you want to send a friend request.

1 Like

It’s Dr_P

I sent a req!

1 Like

Region/Language : NA/English
Class build : Currently Wiz1, Pyro2, Elem3, Warlock1 (aiming for warlock2 or warlock1, sage 1). I also have a lv103 bokor that I’m going to reroll for another PvP based cleric once I finish my wiz. Another side note, I plan to make an archer or another swordie that is a more “generic” or “useful” build as soon as I can, I’d like to be useful in guilds.
PvE/PvP : PvE for now
IGN : Melodiez
How active are you? : It depends on my homework load, but I can usually pull off 4 - 9 hours a day if it’s not an exam period.
Something about you : Hello! I’m currently a second year, full time college student pursuing a meteorology degree (a rarity). I’m VERY chatty and I love social interaction in my games. I’m a magic lover, wizards are always my class of choice and I despise anything melee… aka swordies… they are gross. Just some randomness for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m actually putting down applications for two people (we’re both looking for a guild we can interact with and we hope we can be accepted together).
__

Region/Language: North America (Klaipeda) / English
Class build: Wizard 1 > Pyromancer 1 > Linker 1 > Thaumaturge 1 (going for Thaumaturge 2 > Necromancer 1-3 > Enchanter down the road)
IGN: 1gtenos
__

Region/Language: North America (Klaipeda) / English
Class build: Wizard 1 > Pyromancer 1 > Linker 1 > Thaumaturge 1 > Chronomancer 3
IGN: Ulrant
__

How active are you?: About 2 hours per day, depending on our work and school schedules.
Something about you: We’re both relatively new to ToS. We’re still learning the ropes, but we’re enjoying it so far.

1 Like

I’ve been hanging out with these people for a couple weeks now and they are very welcoming, helpful, have great senses of humor, and also care a lot about eachother. You can tell the core members have been playing together a long time. They are good people to keep you involved with ToS and talk to them while you play.

1 Like

Are you guys accepting applications? I really want to join a guild.

Region/Language: New York. English/日本語
Class build: Linker tank support
PvE/PvP: PVE
IGN: ToxicTome
How active are you?: 5 times a week
Something about you: I’m a chemist

The Wildfire guild is no longer accepting members.

Greetings, Savior!

Wildfire is now open again. You can find your Discord invite to the community here:

1 Like