Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda & Orsha Still Full 2+ Hour Queue

Just simply say it:

“They ■■■■■■ up!”

xD

We gave them tips and suggestions.
And we get ninja server starts… when a few days earlyer it was.
“Probably, sometimes later on.”
“Maybe EU Server … someday.”

Went from “Ahh yeah, lets see.” too “OH ■■■■ WE NEED SERVERS FAST! ANNOUCNMENTS`? While people wait for the first two … naw. We will be good!” … xd

They should just fire the PR manager and the one that decided not to start with 4 servers at once… or atleast TELL people about the PLANS before they actually WENT INTO completion~

Like how SEA people just realised… “might play on eu. Opens FP… OH ■■■■ COME ON!” … xD .

1 Like

I hope they decide on adding a new server today.

You can bypass the queue easily

I think the big problem about adding a new server is stuff I read in other posts about the EU and SEA servers, is people have redeemed their founders items and don’t want to give up their Premium/TP/Items, so because of that people aren’t going to those servers.

Gonna be the same case for any new server. Personally I kinda don’t want to start any of my characters over and definitely don’t want to start over without premium benefits.

Many players did not use their founder rewards. There are also new players everyday buying the early access.

Anthem adding more servers won’t ■■■■ anything up. The current population probably wouldn’t make any of those servers set on “high population” sure, but with the influx of a lot of new players when this launches as F2P even adding new servers is unlikely to mitigate all of this happening again in a month. There are far more players that don’t spend the money on founders packs or preorder games, we’re the minority right now. When this goes F2P the ■■■■ is going to hit the fan in terms of player population.