Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] GuiltyCrown [open]

We will be screening 10 girls and 10 guys.

All are welcome to apply.

Afterwards we will be closed off to the public and will be recruiting from within the guild.

To start the screening process you can leave you’re ign here and we will try to get back to you asap or whisper PrinceTru in game, we recommend you do both.

"What to expect during screening"
Guild Leader will have a 5-10 minute conversation in game to get to know you, if the leader feels like you’d fit in then your in! afterwards you’ll be a temp member for 7 days, within the 7 days our guild members will survey you and report to the guild leader their thoughts of you, ultimately coming to the final decision on your status.

-FacePalm-:cold_sweat:

i just started the game recently, and my highest character atm is around lvl 8x.
however i always prefer to be in a guild while playing the game and reaching for max level.

Therefore if you are open to all i would like to apply.

In game name is Melfice , team name is Leimery

Don’t forget about the lewd talk and harem ideals of the GM.

We’ll hit you up bruh

Hi, a BOY here lol.
I got a question tough, I’m someone who have to work 8 hrs a day which left me like 3 hrs to play per weekday and more on the weekend.

So I was wondering if GuiltyCrown will accept players like this.

I’m interested because the screening is kinda fun and should be able to filter out indecent players.

My team name is Orna in the game.

we’ll get back to you soon

You’re conducting guild recruitment like a job application, but it doesn’t even say what your guild’s focus is or what you’ll be doing?

Are you guys PvE? Are you guys PvP? Will you be Neutral? Can we bully you?

bro you’re a convicted sex offender…how are you even allowed to use a pc

1 Like