Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Guild Battle League [Week 2] [Starts July 8th]

Xenization, your team still has to pick a Team Name for your faction. We want to know who’s your favorite in-game NPC.

I really like this idea. I was thinking about guild towers. I understand that it’s impossible to keep it defended 24/7, and any guild keen on destroying it will be able to do so. However, it also seems a shame that we can’t incorporate it into pvp in some way, especially since it is a “valuable resource” for your guild - you need it to level your guild, access farms, etc.

May I suggest we perhaps incorporate a “destroy the tower” minigame at a set time and date? All guilds participating will place their towers on an agreed upon map and for 1-2 hours, defend it against the opposing team. Specifically, I thought 2-3 hours before maintenance would be ideal, as this would be ~8p-10p depending on your time zone ( I assume the majority of players are available at these hours on a Monday evening).

To break it down:

1. Guild Leaders place their towers and at X o’ clock, war dec the opposing team towers.
  2. After the 1 hour forced neutrality period, teams will defend their towers and simultaneously try to destroy the opposing team’s towers for a set amount of time (1-2 hours).
  3. The minigame ends when either one team has lost all their towers or weekly maintenance kicks everyone offline (draw).
  4. After maintenance, we revert back to Guild Battle rules (towers are to be left alone during war).

I think this would preserve the spirit of the defend the tower intent, but putting it on more realistic terms. Also, I should point out that even if your Team’s towers are destroyed, thanks to the 1 week cool off period, you will be able to rebuild the tower and reap its benefits uncontested. This may also encourage Teams to try and recruit other guilds to join up as allies.

Thoughts?

We’ve done tower defense games with other guilds before. It works and it’s a lot of fun, but there is no need for such a large organized system for eventual mini-games like that. Guilds are capable of organizing those matches by themselves.

So Clover. Nobody will respond in game to me, so ill post here. Waiting to organize a 10v10 or 12v12. Respond here so we can have some fun, instead of me soloing you or yuckani killing people on warp locations after we let you guys live at a grynas event.

Saturday night server time. We might have to lower the numbers, but let’s dance.

1 Like

I hope that one day, IMC implement a faction system similar the neverwinter

Valhalla is joining Xenization. I will see you guys on Tuesday.

Valhalla’s war with Clover started this week on the same day Guild Battle League will start next week. You’ll be under the 7day cooldown period in which you cannot war Clover again. You’ll be unable to directly kill Clover on the first week.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

that shouldnt be an issue

I have been looking foward to this day.

If only there is a way to sticky this

Forsaken on team 2 xD

That’s what I’m talking about munky. 3v3 let’s go. We declaring war on tuesday?

I’ll call for all templars on the day after maintenance.

Waiting for a response in game for Sat night gvg between ValhallaTM and Clover :slight_smile:

Our mascot templar is still MIA and not sure if he will be online, but if anything just pm me @ Sekundes

Thanks for the fun :slight_smile:

The current participating guilds are on the first post, which I’ve been updating. At the time I wrote this, there were 6.