Tree of Savior Forum

Closed disbanned

Guild no longer exists. Thank you for your interests

Team name: _Bastion
-Estimated hours/week: 20hrs/week
-Motivation for applying: I need friends to play and learn with. I’ve only ever played a few F2P MMO’s, and when I did I joined fairly well known guilds and made great friends, some life long.
-Character(s): Lv 193 Chrono (wiz>pyro>link>thau>chrono2 so far),
Lv 175 Rodelero (sw>pelt3>rod2 so far), working on builds for cleric and archer.
-Team Level: 6? Possibly 7
-TimeZone: PST
-Interests (Ingame and out): Theory crafting differnt builds is wildly interesting. I appreciate this game because you will always encounter a new/different build. In life I have a growing family, I’m a small business man, and I enjoy PVP,PVE, questing, haven’t had a chance to world boss with anyone, powering up my equips… all that, lol. Everything in your post I agree with, thought I’d apply!

-Team name: At work, will update when I get home.
-Estimated hours/week: 10-25 (Depends on IRL happenings/work)
-Motivation for applying: Need people to play with, and since I typically play full-support type characters (Cryo-Chrono), would be nice to put that support to use. Ultimately, looking for friends.
-Character(s): At work, will update when I get home.
-Team Level: At work, will update when I get home.
-TimeZone: CST (GMT - 06:00)
-Interests (Ingame and out): Grinding (IN), Socializing(IN/OUT), Crunching Numbers (IN/OUT), Supporting (IN), speaking japanese, The occassional Alcoholic Beverage, League of Legends, Software Engineering, Rain

1 Like

Hi, and happy awesome new year!! I guess I m wayyy wayy too too late reading the forum page… T.T, but here is my try!! :smiley:

-Team name: Ophilia
-Estimated hours/week: 20 HRs +
(Generally I will play M-S (M-F : 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM) (Sat / Sun- whenever I get up bwhahaha)

-Motivation for applying: I think you have pretty much said it… This game of grinding / dungeon runs / questing can be really lonely… people don’t talk enough… T.T I would love to socialize and laugh after long work day… T.T

-Character(s): I understand that I am not 175+ BUT please hear me out…
I been playing ToS now about 2 months? first I created character in Orsha as cleric C2 Priest C3, but the population was really low and It was hard to find party… T.T So! I changed to Kalepia, and when I did… I was like hmm… what’s that swordman life like? - and I made lvl 167 (sword c1-> pelt c3 -> hop c1)… Then, it wasn’t really my field… You see, I main support and I love being support specially priest class hahah xD So, I just remade to cleric, and right now (01/03/2017- my cleric C2 Priest C2 is currently lvl 124)… I understand I am way out of reach… BUT! I will def. level! :smiley:

-Team Level: right now, my team lvl 6! :smiley:

-TimeZone: EST
-Interests (Ingame and out): I can be classic couch-potato, watch netflix and anime. I love board games too (D&D, Catan, Cards against Humanity,etc.) xP

I hope you guys are still recruiting…

Thanks for reading!! :smiley:

~Team Name: de-islie

~Est HpW: I’ve been pouring hours in lately but that might change due to school so for now id say 20-25hrs per week roughly?

~Motivation for applying: just wanted a taste of the guildy life

~Character(s): I have others but they are all under 100 so… not worth mentioning.
Main: Lv180: Peltasta 3 Rodelero 1 (Fencer 1 soon)

~Team Level: Not exactly sure what this team level thing is, just assumed it was a party buff thing but its lvl 3.

~Time Zone: -6 CST (basically central US)

~Interests: well Im just a college boy with nothing better to do then sink tons of hours into online games so you know… the usual. theres nothing im particularly passionate about its what ever has my attention at the time, which for right now it ToS.

-Team name: KingOrGod
-Estimated hours/week: 25+
-Motivation for applying: I am a committed player looking to hit the endgame and find a guild to enjoy it with. I also want to have a better understanding of the game and the current meta
-Character(s): Swordsman (201) - Looking as DPS / Sword c1 > Highlander c1 > Barbarian c3 > Doppel c2
Wizard (140) - Wizard c3 > Ele c3 > Warlock c2
Cleric (130) - Cleric c2 > Diev c3 > Plague c2 > Miko c1
Wizard (100) - Wizard c1 > Cyro c3 > Chrono c3 > Sage c1
-Team Level: 6
-TimeZone: Est
-Interests (Ingame and out): Playing games, hanging with close friends, dancing, tennis, and tree of savior :slight_smile: