Tree of Savior Forum

iToS Unfair Items

QUERO EVENTO NAM, QUERO SOLUÇÃO!

2 Likes

I’m almost sure the Staff here was forbidden by the head devs to answer anything related to the cash shop diferences. It already happened once with no responce, but let’s not retreat. We, the players, are the ones who keep the game alive.

#Power to the players

#BoycottForJustice

2 Likes

They will ignore things related to business decision if we are just talking/protesting here. STOP buying those cubes, be the real master of your own investment, be smart.

I will not buy any TP until they have these things in TP shop, act out, the number will change their decision. Don’t just talk here, act out.

2 Likes

“Do you guys realize that the TP items witch came to iToS are ALWAYS by unlucky cubes? In kToS a lot of costumes can be bought directly from TP shop, like the Forest Fairy Costume. In jTos there is a package that contains one costume of marriage guaranteed and a package that contains the new pet guaranteed. What about us, IMC? Don’t you think that bring these items ALWAYS by unlucky cubes is a very unfair way?”

#boycottforjustice

1 Like

Still waiting, we won’t give up!

boycottforjustice

1 Like

Keep fighting the good fight, mates.

2 Likes

mds imc para de ser empresa lixo.
Responde a galera, Resolva seus bugs, Resolva teu jogo caralho.
Tudo cagado nessa merda pqp. Saco cheio desse jogo.
Procurando outro mmo pra perder meu tempo pq nesse já não tá dando mais não pqp -.-

1 Like

Si señor, arreglen el juego carajo! ¿Qué se piensan que son estos gatos para currarnos así? Ni que fuese una timba, para eso voy y me apuesto todo a la quiniela, a la ruleta o a los caballos. Mueraaaaa IMC! Y Macri gato Cristina yegua!

3 Likes

BDO earns quite well without being p2w and charges only 5-10$ per client

1 Like

boycottforjusticeboycottforjusticeboycottforjusticeboycottforjusticeboycottforjustice

1 Like

I just keep going to my sent ticket to see if the status change to “ANSWERED”, but all I get is “in progress”

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

boycottforjustice

1 Like

No matter how hard you keep on crying about boycotting it but there will be idiots will buy those gacha and support it. Unless every single player decides to boycott, there won;t be any change in this regard.

3 Likes

359 publicações depois…

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

Keep fighting, guys.
Dont buy the cubes.
#boycottforjustice

2 Likes

The fact that no one in this thread pointed out that the name of this topic is wrong, bothers me a lot.

iteMs* not iteNs.

I’m sorry if this doesn’t add anything to the ongoing discussion, but it had to be done!

Captain Obvious Grammar ■■■■ checking out!

2 Likes

boycottforjustice! Dont let this idea die!

1 Like

Hey IMC, where are you? Are you still going to pretend nothing is happening?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

boycottforjustice
iTOSmatters
RespectiTOSplayers

1 Like