Tree of Savior Forum

Is this the location of SEA server?

http://www.playone.asia/game/tos/

Or it will be another server exclusively for Singaporean and Malaysian players which means their accounts will be banned from iTOS[SEA]?

if you learn how to search on forum, you will eventually get this post
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/announcement-on-our-cooperation-with-channeling-partner-playoneasia/125122

1 Like

It did answer that Singaporean and Malaysian would not be block from playing iTOS. BUT it still not answer; Is it exclusively for Singaporean and Malaysian? Is it going to be the location of [SEA]Telsiai server or it is just another new server?

if you learn how to read…

that means…playone ToS will be channel to Indonesia server, and Singaporean and Malaysian able connect into Indo ToS and it is not “exclusively” for Singaporean and Malaysian, it is with Indonesian, and [SEA]Telsiai server is a complete different server that will based on Singapore, but there will be a link between that two server it will be unknown for me

You are confusing us… what i got out from the announcement is, like EU server, SEA server will be relocated to Indonesia for better ping. PlayOneAsia is just like the middleman who handle our connection and any future payments regarding TPs. Thats it, i dont see any news of a new server based in Singapore.

well…you guys can read thru all the announcement first?

and i said…

so there will be 2 servers in SEA area, 1 is Steam ToS ([SEA] Telsiai) and the Indo ToS(Playone.asia will be channel to this server)

Thanks i read it and understood!

As @Vezeal post though

Just some more info about this situation

Playasia is a chanelling partner with tos Indonesia (tos.gemscool.com/)

Playasia service only provide to Malaysia and Singapore while gemscool is only provide to Indonesia they are cooperate with each other to increase their player base.
But their service only cover up to 3 country out of 11 country in SEA
region
so only those 3 country can access to their server (gemscool) not entire SEA region.

Playasia even state on their site we are invites Savior in Singapore and Malaysia to their beta and only ppl from those 2 country can apply to their beta.

I think this post will clear everything up.

1 Like