Tree of Savior Forum

Bug in arena, falconer/scout can use skills while cloaked *video*

edit:
archer claims its a bug and on his client it looked normal to him. me + my partner could not see him however.

looks like theres a bug in which scouts can always be invisible while cloaked even while using skills OR theres another invisible bug when equipping certain headpieces + hairstyles

i did NOT report peako for any wrong doings, i simply made this topic here to get some opinions. i will now submit a bug report

if any GM chooses to respond here, but ignore my prior thread. please go with what you promised and return our quest items youve owed us now for 7 months…

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/7-months-later-official-post-made-by-imc-and-no-action-done/?source_topic_id=334614
1 Like

contrary to popular believe GM doesn’t magically teleport to our threads when we create them…

the are humans…

we ll most of them are anyway. they need to read and find…

so here is how you do it:

Step 1: Make or Edit the thread into the proper section, General discussion isn’t the only section just saying

Step 2: @ a the staff member or GM you want to read this, ex: @GM_Franci

Step 3: Pray to the goddess they see the notification or thread and post on it…

Step 236: Skip all steps from 4 to 235

5 Likes

thanks for the quality spam post which adds nothing to the discussion. looking forward to flagging you for the 20th time and awaiting proper action taken

1 Like

I actually like @DrRM suggestion here. We wouldn’t know anything except just to offer our views on the matter. Only devs know what is really wrong with the match.

Looks like peako is using some form of costume exploit which renders his sprite invisible though O.o

2 Likes

tell that to school or collage/university too while you’re at it…

sorry for trying to improve you existence with some uncommon sense and general quality…

2 Likes

if you want to talk trash, id recommend not doing it in broken english

1 Like

recommend me a sandwich…

am quite proud of my english for it been my 3rd language, sad I cant say the same about your 1st :unamused:

hey! sorry for trying to help you…

I will now mute this thread

2 Likes

we seriously need community moderators here

your attitude might need some moderation too

11 Likes

i have no need to be polite with such a cancerous community

no swaaz its not a hacker i know peako.

explain how me + my partner could not see him

if its a bug then it needs to be fixed

and just because someone knows how to cheat doesnt mean they will hide it most of the time to make friends and blend in with other people

peako is not a hacker and thats for sure.
As to why you couldn’t see him i have no idea, probably a cloaking bug.
No reason for someone like peako to use hacks, she is not even hardcore pvp.

Hi, I’m Peako. Thanks for the heads up. @Nekorin, I was wearing the falconer costume and cloaking most of the time while ordering my falcon to do the hovering. I should have been seen at least once, though, because I was actually quite close to him when I multishot. I am surprised of this and believe it’s a bug, and I can attest that I had no prior knowledge of this.

In hope this will help identifying the bug, the order of skills was call -> swift step -> cloak -> run around -> hovering and once someone falls down due to hovering, multishot. I can fully see my sprites correctly on my screen, but it seems the other team doesn’t.

your headpieces equipped and the current costume might be of interest for replicating this bug

post a picture of yourself ingame and i will change title to say it is a bug report and not hacking, also please mention if youre wearing any TP-shop headpieces

At least you should say something in PvP, almost 5 minutes and you keep exploiting bug without saying anything…

didnt she just tell you she had no idea of this bug?
it’s okay imc will not do anything about it even if you post a 1000 videos
they didn’t ban nulight.

As I said, I fully see myself just fine. So I wouldn’t know what the other side sees. How do I exploit when I didn’t observe the glitch myself…

You can read normal chat in game, right? Clearly both Swaaz and Lykofia talking about Peako in normal chat in game…

wait you aren’t lykofia? not worth replying to then.