Tree of Savior Forum

Is this a good skill build for FencerC2?

I’m planning to make a fencer in the following manner Sword1>Pelt1>Barbc3>Fencer2 and I want to ask if this skill tree is good or not? .I forgot to put the sword skill but i will pick thurst gung ho and concetrate.

Rank1 swordsman:
option1:
3/5 bash, 2/5 Pain barrier, 5/5 Gungho, 5/5 Conentrate

option2:
3/5 Bash, 4/5 Pain Barrier 3/5 Gungho, 5/5 Concentrate

Rank 2 Pelt:
5/5 Guardian is nice after we get the latest guardian update, but gives you around 5% physical attack reduction (or a little more)

Rank 3-5 Barb:
5/5 Pouncing is nice, you can take away points from cleave if you wish, even 1/15 cleave is okay, it scales on stunned monsters but more points on it means just more base damage that scales, get the attributes instead of you want cleave damage after stun, then put the rest on Pouncing and Helm chopper.

Rank 6-7 Fencer
1 flanconnade is fine, damage scaling isn’t great

1 point in preparation is enough, there are only a few uses for a maxed preparation.

4/10 Attaque Coquille
100% uptime at 4/10, it’s a 1 hit skill with the purpose of destroying defense on pierce attacks, no need more points on it

The rest of the points goes to Lunge/Attaque Composee. Or Sept Etoiles but Sept has a really bad scaling per level. A maxed attaque composee drains SP fast, but does the job, so leaving it at lv1 is a good idea too, then you save the rest of the points for fencer c3

feel free to ask around the thread, people will help you:

thank you very much!! this really helps :slight_smile: Also is it ok to go 4:1 dex:cont?

Yes, but I recommend getting some str too, maybe around 50-70 invested points total.

1 Like

Also forgot to mention, you won’t use frenzy too much once you get to fencer c2, you can put those points on helm chopper and cleave if you decide to not take frenzy.

noted! will put some points on helm chopper :slight_smile:

btw, is there a reason why it is 50-70? any optimal calculations based on this?

Nothing really, those points will eventually go somewhere around 150 after rank bonuses and standard stat bonuses

that str helps in giving you some base damage and some block penetration

2 Likes