Tree of Savior Forum

Is there any plans to extend the scavenger event?

cus i got an exp tome today and i saw ppl got skill reset, so they probably will get a status reset later too =/
i came back to the game yesterday so i’m still in day 2. someone know if there are plans to extend the event duration?

i dont really care for the title, but a stat reset is something important in this game o.O

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

i know but still, will miss 2 days =/ they could extend to day 14 so everybody that started in july could complete it
but i still have one reset stat potion so i won’t DIE if i dont complete

If they just extend for another week, will there be another [idiots] coming and begging for another extend… so when will this end??

This is what limited event is…

i understand, but i can dream right?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I should go oracle instead pardoneer on my bokor.

1 Like

lol u really should xD

1 Like

Hope we get stat reset next because I don’t really like rerolling my pardoner lol

So, this is:

1. Player - F*ck IMC, there are no events this game gonna die blablablablabla
    2 IMC - ok guys here’s your event go ahead
    3 Player - lame rewards, one team reward, this game sucks, it’s gonna die blablablablabla
    4- IMC - ok guys, it seems you’re a little stupid, don’t worry I’ll make an event extension
    5 - first big reward - Player - I need stat reset, why u didn’t say this before, give us a event extension because I need this item so hard, of not this game gonna die blablablablabla

That’s why is a timed event, if u missed it is your fault, so, pray for another event where they decide to give this reward, that’s all

2 Likes

lol i never said that we needed events or that the game is gonna die
and i alredy have one stat reset, but a lot of ppl dont, u should consider new players and ppl that are coming back, u are not playing alone dude.

but if they alredy extended it, they probably won’t do that again. next time they could tell ppl what are the “special rewards” before =/ so ppl dont miss the event

“Wahhh wahh IMC should do something next time to cater to me being lazy.”

Maybe you should take responsibility for your own mistakes instead of blaming IMC. Everyone who’s been following this game event rewards are powerful and you can get stat resets from them, and you still managed to blow off 9 days.

Unbelievable.

lol so unnecessarily rude

1 Like

some ppl just talk a lot of sht =/

I know. They just pick the word that offended them and disregard everything you say just so they can lash out all the hate they have bottled inside. You’ll get used to how toxic this community is.

I started late too but glad they extended to just be able to finish it exactly. Should watch out for the news often next time.

imc trolled you all by making it a mystery reward
knowing that you wouldn’t do it

it was the perfect crime