Tree of Savior Forum

Is there a known problem for this if so how can i fix it

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m not entirely sure how that would fix his issue. If this was firewall/antivurus issue then he wouldnt be able to log in at all.

None of your solutions can help with issue of character location desync when player performs actions on a moving platfrom, resulting in rubberbanding and getting stuck. Thats not a connectivity issue, but poorly optimized server code.

how do i give you that image? and it is still going btw

T.T this is my first gaming computer so i am very new to the issues that come with new games online. especially those of MMO’s other then Maplestory of course, but that game can be played on a Potato to a certain extent.

That i have done from your last reply. The most i can attempt to do now is disable firewall or at least allow this game through the fire wall to see if this fixes the problem. I played yesterday with my friend before the maintenance and had none of the problems i am currently having today.

i know how networks work.

What if i told you that server can rubberband you even when you have perfect ping? Like: you perform a certain skill that requires your character to stay still, at end of skill when you try to do something else client sends updated position to server which server cannot accept because you shouldnt have moved (but you did because you are on a platform) and teleports you back at initial location. But moving platform is not there anymore causing players to stuck.

See? that has nothing to do with network latency.

Okay it took a while but with in the Config i got a request timed out message. SO far this has been running since you mentioned it in a later post and i have received 6 time out messages.

1 Like

okay i will check i also looked up Kaspersky for my computer.

1 Like

I do not have the Kaspersky been trying to figure out how to get into the files you listed on a widows 10 computer. Do i get there from the steam window on the desktop?

I am hoping so as well but thanks for the advice and help thus far.

1 Like

OK then will do as for right now i am gonna nap on this and brain storm it later. Again thanks for the help and suggestions same goes for you too @nizidr.

Stop blaming the consumer and whiteknighting.

This is a serious issue that affects a lot of people. Opened a post on reddit yesterday: