Tree of Savior Forum

Is it me or Telsiai (SEA Server) really crappy?

I just transferred from Klapedia server because my net can’t handle 400 ping and i’m originally from SEA so i was hoping that i could play better at Telsiai. When this transfer happened i always get Disconnected and when i did my 2nd mission we were doing this Mole Boss and i got white screen and when i reload my game again i got disconnected and i’m at the mercenary post already and i got kicked already from the mission dungeon party and now just finished this level 190 dungeon (Fediman Suburbs Area) and i didn’t even get the Hound Box from the first boss and it really pisses me off. So am i the only one encountering this or anybody else? Sorry for comparing both servers but even if i was experiencing 400 @ Klapedia at least Klapedia was more stable than Telsiai i don’t even know what will happen if this server goes F2P, we’re screwed.

2 Likes
  1. Dungeon is currently bugged (again)
  2. Channels also randomly goes down (don’t know why)
  3. Telsiai isn’t in the SEA region yet, they are going to transfer the servers to singapore(?) tommorow.

Thanks for the info i asked my party members and the people who are Q’ing at Missions and they don’t like to talk.

Yes dungeon again bug, kinda non-stable after 24HRs of server- down…
Dungeon so lag after transfer even worst than my old server…

SEA server is overcrowded now thus kicking random people off the game to accommodate more people logging in. Same thing with dungeons/missions. IMC chose to bottleneck the SEA server with the huge amount of transfers. Good job IMC.

True, so I do dungeons and missions at off peak times.

wish we all could do that.but sadly working class players dont have that much free time to play it during off peak hrs xD

We can do it through the wee hours of the morning :smiley:

I am on the Sea server as an NA player. Will I ever have a chance to transfer? SEA is like a jail, it is the ONLY server you cannot leave… WHY!?. I want to go to an NA server. Please please open SEA server for transfers off.

The chance to get server transfer from SEA to a NA server is very low.
You should just leave your char in SEA and play again in NA server (Klaipeda or Orsha).

why did you join the SEA server if I may ask?

Lol u should have stayed in kaipedia.
It was known thay telesia is a sea server.
So i guess it’s a nope for ur transfer lol.
Restart or stay on :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.