Tree of Savior Forum

Is it just me or they are making wiz a melee class?

That’s the unspoken truth no1 seems to get - anything that involves ground aoes might as well be melee. :unamused:

Swordsmen are overwhelmingly melee. And if you’re talking about Dethrone, that’s a real stretch to call it a full on ranged attack.

Frost cloud or such ground aoe are ranged deployment skill that lacks CC. That doesn’t make it melee unless you solo all the time

1 Like

Psychic Pressure, the main DPS skill from Psychokino since rank 3 is melee. :smirk:

Unfortunately except in ET, it’s much more efficient to use it as a melee spell than a range spell.

Rank 3 wizard have option for ranged skill such as magic missile

And yes, i use frost cloud melee range most of the time, but what’s so good about it is that fc is flexible that if i got party with good CC abilities i can use it from distance.

While on rank 8 there is no option for ranged skill.

Look, i believe your ele3lock is most efficient at melee range

I’m here looking for option for ranged wiz at high level.
All i see is joint penalty this and that, it is an option, i’m digging for another

All wizard’s DPS spell is the most efficient at melee range, though they can some what perform at range except warlock’s PoA.

Featherfoot is out of question because they are still a joke class, not DPS.

All ranged skill can be as efficient at melee range, but not otherwise

FF doesn’t open option for ranged in the first place

Warlock is still ranged though. You can throw your evil spirit around. It make sense to have PoA as melee because it’s seriously strong.

Necro 3 is still ranged.

Sage and Enchanter is more like a support class so I can’t really say if they are considered as ranged or melee.

Featherfoot is a joke.

1 Like

Yah, thanks for the info

Sage is Red Icon, if I had to guess the Wizard branch that gets one of the “last” deployment spells, it would be Sage C2+

Mastema have a tgt circle lol

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: right mastema has tgt circle, i’d edit my post. And i wonder if joint penalty share it’s damage or not

Yea sage C2 seems gonna give more offensive skills, but i hope rank 9 has pure offensive class and a pure utility class, not half-assed ranks like we have next update

Edit: enchanter is pure utility/craft, it’s good for what it is (just expensive :triumph:)

Warlock c2 and c3 is definitely not half assed.

Wait a second here, I’m not supposed to play as a melee wizard?!

i think that enchanters “grenade” is a c rafting item i heard somewhere