Tree of Savior Forum

Is Founder server a paid beta testing server?

Usually it’s a game company that pays for players for beta testing… guess it’s the otherway around this time. So many unresolving issues, game killing bugs and the ridiculous lag/server downs.

Feel like we are just paying to test the game/servers for IMC.

The greed is real.

[poll][/poll]

Yes. We ARE paying to test their bugs. That was implied since the begining. Did you just realize that?

Its pretty much early access.

It remind me of ESO launch. All the PC players paying a monthly fee for a year. Bugs and problems everywhere. Then when most things were ironed out they released it on consoles and made it B2P.

I mean look at how bad it is now. I can’t imagine what happens when the full flood gates are open.

Call it early access or beta testing, it’s all the same these days. We have nobody to blame but ourselves for encouraging developers to cash in on our hype.

1 Like

And… how is ESO doing these days? I think by most accounts it was a big failure…

If people are okay with that label for ToS then, by all means, continue defending.

1 Like

No clue. I quit a while ago.

I wasn’t defending anything though. Just saying what it reminds me of…

This is a paid open beta. IMC deleted the announcement about this being a beta, but it is. This is in no way a release, even if they try to market it as such.

Continuing the discussion from IMC deleted the announcement talking about the Open Beta:

1 Like

i bought ESO, its pretty good, good ping, no lag, everything working, no p2w, and ppl buying a lot of cosmetic stuff in cash shop

the real problem is that 2 weapons thing, if u want to play physical u have to use 2H to buff, and that just kill any kind of steath / archer rpg build (thats why i stped playing that =/ )

It feels like I’m reading posts that were posted 2 weeks ago when EA was announced. It’s not like people didn’t mention the problem(s) that was/were forseen for this early access during that time

I was originally excited for ESO, I didn’t buy in because I wanted to see how it would go. The launch issues and continuing problems turned me off from it completely. So at least one lost potential customer…

I hear the population isn’t so good these days though for ESO?

its has a lot of ppl, i dont think pop is a problem, and some ppl just spend A LOT in cosmetics and convenience…