Tree of Savior Forum

Is Druid suitable for ET?

Soo after the combat changes, the dievdirbs seems to lose some of his dmg, unfortunately im already a diev C3, was going for diev miko pd build, do you guys think it is still good for ET? my frist tought was to go with Druid, but anny build with diev c3 its wellcome, anny sugestions?

I’m a Druid 3, and my runs are working well if I work on as a support. Sterea Trofh really helps nullify damage with its 15 second duration at Level 10. I think there’s a Diev3-Druid3 build running around the forums, maybe you should look at it.

1 Like

The build is outdated as Diev3 is kinda weak solo now, but its still awesome for ET.

There are friendlier alternatives like Priest3Druid3 that also offer the cheap damage and support for those instances

1 Like

priest3druid3 is very good support

and AA flying mobs the whole game…

unfortunately i got the dievdirbs before the combat changes, and now i cant change, soo i want to make the build as good as possible

It still works for ET, but your party would need 2nd cleric with a priest circle on it. And because Diev3Druid3 doesn’t provide that much aoe damage, the other cleric will have to be a dps build.

It’s not a problem anymore now, it’s 1 to 3 hits between lvl 1 and 200…