Tree of Savior Forum

IP BLOCK Tree of Savior?

Any restriction to access this game from certain country ?

Please note that accounts from countries where we already have local publishers, such as Korea, China, etc. will not be selected as testers.

So far it states in this thread… Tree of Savior (Eng. ver) Beta Test Schedule

Continuing the discussion from Tree of Savior (Eng. ver) Beta Test Schedule:

Just assume that if you’re not in those countries that have local publishers, you’ll be able to play! I think…

etc country ??

they don’t specify wich country they’ll offer this game services.

Try to research if your country already has a local publisher. :smile:

If you have any local publishers for ToS at your place, yes they will IP block you.

As far as I know, Korea, China, Indonesia, possibly Brazil. I’m not sure about Japan and the other SEA countries.

It would be nice if the ping of SEA to intl. server would be better as the game progresses. Much of SEA community want to join intl. servers, too.

Most likely, if tomorrow a new area will get publishing rights, an IP block will be added.
I had witnessed in other games, anyone already playing the game still allowed to continue to play, and the IP block just won’t allow creation of new accounts from the affected area.

Personally, if I can access more publishers, I will choose the one with better ping. You know, WoE and alike :wink:

There is no publisher for ToS in Brazil yet. It’s a delicate situation because most of the brazilian fans doesn’t want Level Up Games to manage ToS in our country for various reasons, but there are hardly any other companies up to the task, so yeah, we are going international sorry everyone.

What for? I’m actually happy for you guys. :smile: Pay no mind if anyone tries to discourage you or slanders you with racial epithets and slurs. They’ll get theirs soon anyway.

1 Like