Tree of Savior Forum

INT-DEX cleric2 / krivis3 / druid3?

After rank 8 was introduced into the game I was interested in Druid circle 3 Lycantrophy skill. And I have seen a video of INT Druid with Krivis skill (I’m not sure whick circle but I saw she used Zaibas along with werewolf skill to fight mobs and I this this build is interesting since INT will be converted into werewolf physical damage with DEX for crit and evade.

The question is…

1. Will this build be useful in a party play? Since the only skill that gets benefit from INT is Zaibas. And how much crit rate does Zalciai give when you have no SPR?

2. Or should I go for physical build such as Paladin? Will Paladin physical skill be more effective than Zaibas in the long run?

Best not to combine those two stats tbh.

• Any part int build should go full int, magic def is incredibly high in r8 and you want to bypass it to ensure your skills don’t become useless.
  • Dex works nice with lycanthrophy, but has no synergy with krivis.
  • Zalciai needs spr, but spr makes lycanthropy more expensive to keep up.

It’s not utterly useless, but it will struggle quite a bit.

1. Paladin is useless combined with druid atm. Paladin is only taken for the conviction + god smash combo atm.

Conversion could have decent synergy with druid’s hengestone, sadly it’s so buggy it might as well not exist…

So atm, don’t go pala+druid.

Does that mean I should go either full INT or full DEX? Going full DEX until I get to Druid3 feel like pain in the ass urgh…

And from what I have read in other threads maybe I should go like

Cleric / Priest3 / Chap / Druid3

or

Cleric2 / Diev3 / Druid3

Isn’t there any other builds that synergy well with werewolf?

Full int is decent on druid, but druids can reach crit cap must faster then other clerics so full dex is a bit of a waste. (does depend on your class selection ofc.)

As for builds, check: [Class] Druid Class Thread

And maybe a Cleric3/Priest/Sadhu/Druid3 build as well, but that’s mostly speculation atm.